click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: If it is true, then will it compete for ASIC dominance?  (Read 210 times)

titann543

• View Profile
If it is true, then will it compete for ASIC dominance?
« on: October 25, 2019, 08:51:28 AM »
Hello, dear community!

Recently I've heard something about mining in FPGA. There are a lot of developers working on programming FPGAs to mine various coins but this is the latest development. For example, the last one which I found was Vanquisch Techand as far as I understand correctly their miner configuration works on FPGA technology.

If it is true, then will it compete for ASIC dominance?

greenwhichh

• View Profile
Re: If it is true, then will it compete for ASIC dominance?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 11:44:12 AM »
Hi!
VQ Tech is a non-well known company among the community but it might actually work on FPGA. I am acquainted with close representers of a company that has spent a great deal of time developing the (working) program for this miner.

They already have impressive stats of using their mining technology and it was proved on closed presentation by strong-influence crypto-enthusiasts. There be offering all-inclusive rigs as well as other models with exclusive branding of FPGA's. They’re originated in California, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. If you want I will keep everyone posted here with links to the upcoming press release. Thanks.

Almazwin

• View Profile
Re: If it is true, then will it compete for ASIC dominance?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 10:40:12 AM »
Their product must first be more powerful, while they are in three countries, the development is underway

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services