click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How is Dash different from Bitcoin?  (Read 290 times)

TonyMontana

• Novice
    • View Profile
How is Dash different from Bitcoin?
« on: October 23, 2019, 11:50:24 AM »
I have read that Dash is mainly known for its focus on private, secure and fast transactions, which pulled quite a large crypto enthusiasts all around the world. But how Dash is different from Bitcoin?

Anc_crypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: How is Dash different from Bitcoin?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 06:02:29 AM »
In my opinion, dash transactions are much more speedy than those with bitcoins. Also the fees to transact with dash is lower.

Fallour

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 09:05:36 AM »
I guess the main difference is with the transaction speed.

agustd0309

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 09:00:01 AM »
There are several features of the Dash technology that play an important role in attracting investors to it. Some of those benefits are: 

Popularity: Dash has developed a steady follower base, and in fact, many have also strung along with it through all of its challenges. And without disappointing them, Dash has made through its challenges and has entered into an “action-packed” stage, drawing attention to more investors.

It isuser-centricc: Amanda Johnson, the Spokeswoman of Dash, said Dash’s target audience “is for the kind of people who are not interested in cryptocurrency”. Being a user-friendly currency, Dash has evolved as one of the masses’ favorite coin. This is because of its versatility, flexibility and its universal appeal. The makers of the Dash coin have not only focused on its users but have also thought ahead of other crypto coin makers.

Fast speed: Dash’s lightening speed has turned out to be its highlight. Its transactions take place instantly, giving it a headstart on adoption over many other cryptocurrencies.
Liquidity: Not only is Dash is listed on a very large number of online exchanges, but it also accepted in all affiliate online stores already. Adoption is ongoing!

Cheap costs: Dash is one of those crypto coins that can be considered as a cheaper substitute to the bigger cryptocurrencies, which are all usually overpriced. Moreover, its transaction fees are also provided at low rates, making it profitable for an investor. 

Thus, it is a great time to switch from bitcoin dash

Basc78

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 10:51:07 AM »
There are several features of the Dash technology that play an important role in attracting investors to it. Some of those benefits are: 
Yes, dash does offer many advantages, but still it is seen, people prefer bitcoin over these emerging coins.

Utagawa

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 01:37:48 AM »
Dash is a very good crypto, where its differences from bitcoin is good and convenient. You can also easily make money with Dash. But still, I prefer bitcoin since it is the widely used crypto in the market. Undeniably, Dash has attractive features so i think i can give this one a chance someday.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 11:19:26 PM »
There are too many differences, I think. Dash is an altcoin that is created after Bitcoin. It has good progress but Bitcoin is still leading all crypto coins. Bitcoin seems like the main coin in crypto space. In addition, people call it as the king of crypto coin since no other coins have the power like it has.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services