click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it right to use Youtube to MP3 converters?  (Read 198 times)

Demixl

• View Profile
Is it right to use Youtube to MP3 converters?
« on: November 01, 2019, 02:12:31 PM »
I saw a topic created about Youtube to MP3 converters and I wonder, will they be around for long? Isn't this killing music creators? That's a violation of the author's rights.

Lmaomen1

• View Profile
Re: Is it right to use Youtube to MP3 converters?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:55:52 PM »
Of course, it is not right. Put yourself in the shoes of the artist. Think that you're a farmer, you grow vegetables and someone steals them - uses them for free. How would you feel then? The same is with Youtube music - artists put the time and effort to create music and you download it for free?

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 06:05:18 PM »
It mainly depends on where you live. In countries like the US, they punish you for using services that allow downloading media like movies and music for free. In Europe (Eastern Europe all the more) no one sais anything about that. The Russians are at the top of online piracy. That's the only reason I love Russia - they create free software to get free random things from the internet. I don't know if they created and own the youtube as mp3 download app that I use but damn this piece of software is useful. I would have made iTunes rich if not using this app to download for free.

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 05:07:51 AM »
Maybe it depends. Those who do so have their reasons for doing it, I'm sure. I'm more concerned about websites/converters that might have malicious programming in them though... really have to take your time finding decent ones but it's been a while for me since I touched them.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services