click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Depression  (Read 624 times)

Jefery

• Novice
    • View Profile
Depression
« on: October 19, 2019, 01:49:47 PM »
Hello there, does anyone know here a good way to fight my depression ? I can’t stand it really

pritka

• View Profile
Re: Depression
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »
I believe that your best bet would be therapy and gaining emotional tools. You can only count on substances for so long. Of course, not everyone can afford therapy. There are subsidies in some areas, I believe, and you can also learn cognitive behavioral therapy on your own. Takes time, of course.

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 05:03:10 AM »
I believe that your best bet would be therapy and gaining emotional tools. You can only count on substances for so long. Of course, not everyone can afford therapy. There are subsidies in some areas, I believe, and you can also learn cognitive behavioral therapy on your own. Takes time, of course.

There are different options now. I think it depends a lot on where you live. New York is considered a fairly expensive place to live but it provides an opportunity for examination and treatment for everyone. I use this clinic - walk-in-clinic-ny.com   Here is a very large list of partner insurance companies. Depression can be caused by the onset of diabetes mellitus or decreased hormonal secretion. It seems to me that it is easier to pass the necessary tests before taking any medications.

save34

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 10:35:08 AM »
I believe the best remedy from any depression is sport

crazything

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 10:36:03 AM »
Agree. Just train or play and you will definitely feel better. I believe that football is the best sport ever this match means a lot to me and my friends. We even have a tradition to watch some interesting matches with my friends somewhere in the bar and bet through https://livescores.biz/ and enjoy winning. It is always a real pleasure to get some extra money

Brianwilliam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 06:29:56 AM »
Hello there, does anyone know here a good way to fight my depression ? I can’t stand it really

There are several options to fight depression. You can engage yourself into new activities or avoid thinking about the things which cause depression or stress. Few things you can try - Entertainment, Increase Social Interaction, Consult a Doctor, Visit new places. One of my friend was also depressed last month and he visited https://medicalclinicny.com/ for consultation from Dr. If you are living in new york then you can also visit here or can find best doctor in your locality to get the professional advice on treating the depression in best way.

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Depression
    « Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 03:10:42 PM »

My best advice: talk to a doctor.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

pritka

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 04:59:54 AM »
    I believe the best remedy from any depression is sport

Physical exertion can release dopamines, if I remember right, so yes, that is a good idea.

pritka

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 08:01:03 PM »
    That's true, and if you're on medication, do not stop taking them without consulting your doctor.

MarLion

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 11:32:42 AM »
    I suggest seeing a doctor. The medicine works but they would most likely also recommend you to stay away from your problems or stop thinking about what makes you feel this way. I agree that sports, games, books, earning money (lol) and every other thing that can lift your mind off these triggers can help! It’s gonna be a process but you know, everything is a process!

Ashley75

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 09:04:09 AM »
    A small amount of free time is a problem for all workers. I can advise you to get Gr2 TItanium dab nail where they can provide urgent facilities. Keep sharing such a good post in the future.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services