click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Coinliker Youtube Video Review Service  (Read 423 times)

coinliker

• View Profile
Coinliker Youtube Video Review Service
« on: October 13, 2019, 06:44:33 PM »

I can make a video review of your project on my YouTube channel, which has 2280 subscribers. I will be offering video reviews for your project/ICO/IEO Coin for $50 payable via BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH

Most of the videos are recorded in English & Bengali. The average recording time is 5 minutes.
Work Example: https://youtu.be/q0bKD1TMaOY

And many more videos on the channel recorded as part of the bounty companies.

I will try and make the review video funny to attract more people to watch it and will launch a free promotional campaign to get views on it.

Terms & Condition:
The ICO/coin review will be an analysis of my personal views and prior business experience. Purchasing an ICO/coin review does NOT mean I will express your opinions. I am free to say anything I would like about the ICO/coin and will not be limited or paid to sugar coat any information. If you do not like my analysis of the coin, you may ask to take the video down within two weeks of the launch. No refunds will be given for any reason once the video creation process has been started. If you are not affiliated with the company that is launching the ICO/coin you are not allowed to purchase a promotional video unless you have written consent from the company. If any scams or accusations come about the project/ico then the video will be removed. The video may be removed within 1 month from posting it.

Send me a PM or contact me here: [email protected]

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services