click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: TronBomb – play, mine, get infinite dividends  (Read 2400 times)

TronBomb

• View Profile
TronBomb – play, mine, get infinite dividends
« on: October 09, 2019, 03:58:25 PM »

General information about TronBomb

Tronbomb.com is a socially oriented, decentralized and fully transparent, entertaining and investment platform based on the Tron Network blockchain. The main goal of TronBomb is to create an ecosystem that includes all the advantages of blockchain technology and takes into account current market problems and disadvantages of competing platforms. Thus, this project aims to change the existing ways to gameplay realization and to make this process more clear, available, enjoyable, and beneficial for players and users of the platform as well as attract attention to blockchain projects and technologies and raise investments.

Main features of TronBomb

1.  Platform Dividend Model
  • All funds received by the platform as a profit form a dividend pool and are distributed among project token holders.
  • BOMB tokens are awarded to users after each bet made.
  • Distribution of funds from the dividend pool is conduct by a smart contract every 24 hours. In the DIVIDENDS section on our website you can see a countdown timer till the next allocation of funds.

Socialization of the platform:
  • The ranking system allows users to increase their level in the system depending on the amount of bets made.
  • Online chat helps users discuss game strategy, project development, and expand, strengthen the TronBomb platform community.
  • Multiplayer games will add a lot of emotions and increase involvement in the gameplay.
  • A multi-level referral system will allow platform promoters to receive high rewards, attracting new users and players to increase their winnings.

3. Jackpots system:
  • 5 largest players will receive a reward every 24 hours for the volume of their bets.
  • A random bonus will be received by 20 lucky TronBomb platform users for every past 24 hours.

4. Auction system
  • Part of the dividend pool funds is transferred to the auction fund and is available for purchase for project tokens by auction participants.
  • All tokens got from the auction will be burned.

All these steps are aimed to support the token and the project as a whole, as well as provide players and users with additional bonuses and additional motivation.

Tokenomic and mining

The Tronbomb.com project token has TRC-20 format. The main purpose of issuing token BOMB is a fair distribution of the platform profits and fair functioning of the dividend system. Due to the fact that project tokens can only be obtained while playing on the platform, we protect the project from any manipulating by third-party investors and from concentrating the token for unfair use. Platform profits is equally distributed among all token holders through a smart contract.

One more feature of the TronBomb project is a well-thoughttokenomics::
  • Playing on the platform not just for cryptocurrency TRX, but also for project BOMB tokens. Platform-derived tokens are burned, reducing the total number of tokens in circulation.
  • All tokens obtained as a result of auctions are burned.
  • The system of token buyback and burning. To reduce the total number of tokens in circulation and increase its liquidity, the project team will carry out the buyback of tokens on exchanges with subsequent burning. Information about purchased and burned tokens is available in the appropriate section.

The tokenmining processis a multi-level system. At each level, players are able to mine any number of tokens, the limitation is time periods. At the first level, players receive one BOMB token for every 500 TRX of bets made; on the second – for every 510 TRX, the third – 520 TRX, etc. with an increase of 10 TRX at each mining level.

Why we use blockchain technology

The online gambling industry is constantly accused of fraud and deception not only from the side of players, but also from investors, businessmen, and state. Such situations lead to the ruin and closure of online platforms. That’s why the appearance of blockchain in this market has led to the solution of these problems and the realization of the huge potential of online games. At the moment, blockchain has the followingadvantages::
  • No transaction fees.
  • No amount limits.
  • Secure assets storage.
  • No payment delay.
  • Independent tax regulation.
  • Anonymous transactions.

One of the main goal of the TronBomb platform is to expand multiplayer games to increase user socialization and maximize the entertainment component for all participants. At the moment, the number of platforms using and developing multiplayer games in this sphere is extremely small. We want all participants to have an opportunity to enjoy playing together. To increase the competitiveness, we have created a system of ranks and bonuses.

Play with TronBomb and get satisfaction and cool bonuses

Transparent | Easy to use | Infinite dividends |

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:59:49 PM by TronBomb »

TronBomb

• View Profile
Re: TronBomb – play, mine, get infinite dividends
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 05:13:50 PM »
Watch our cool video on YouTube 8)

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:16:48 PM by TronBomb »

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 12:51:54 PM »
TronBomb has a multi-level referral system that allows platform promoters to receive high rewards, attracting new users. Our multi-level referral system will let the participants make a profit, improving the social aspect of the platform.

To take part in our referral program, you need:

1. Get your link in the area "Referrals" on our website
2. Invite your friends
3. Start getting neverending rewards

You will get 0.15% TRX for all your friends’ bets!

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 03:39:41 PM »
Hello, TronBomb community!

We are glad to inform you that the TronBomb platform is launched!

Now you are able to play our games, mine BOMB tokens, get infinite dividends, and invite your friends to promote our project and increase the number of players and competitiveness.

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 04:37:42 PM »
We have great news for you!

1 million bets were made in just a few hours after the launch of the TronBomb platform!
This is a great start, and we are not going to stop!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 04:39:55 PM by TronBomb »

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 09:04:04 PM »
Our current Dividend Pool is 33k TRX.

Do you want to get TronBomb divs? Join us now: tronbomb.com

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 12:45:08 PM »
Place the TronBomb logos with a referral link on your resource
and get infinitely 0.15% of all your players' bets.

You can find banners and LOGO on our webside in the Promotion section.

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 09:10:59 PM »
Tokenomic and mining

The Tronbomb project token has TRC-20 format. The main purpose of issuing token BOMB is a fair distribution of the platform profits and fair functioning of the dividend system.
Due to the fact that project tokens can only be obtained while playing on the platform, we protect the project from any manipulating by third-party investors and from concentrating the token for unfair use. Platform profits is equally distributed among all token holders through a smart contract.

Join our Telegram chat

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 05:19:46 PM »
One more key feature of the TronBomb project is a well-thought tokenomics:

1. Playing on the platform is not just for cryptocurrency TRX, but also for project's BOMB tokens. Platform-derived tokens are burned, reducing the total number of tokens in circulation.
2. All tokens obtained as a result of auctions are burned.
3. The system of token buyback and burning. To reduce the total number of tokens in circulation and increase its liquidity, the project team will carry out the buyback of tokens on exchanges with subsequent burning. Information about purchased and burned tokens is available in the appropriate section.

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 07:44:35 PM »
Dear TronBomb community,

We are glad to inform you that we have fixed all the bugs connected with Auto-roll. We have also integrated TOP players list per 24 hours. Next week we are going to launch JackPots for TOP and random players. Stay tuned!

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2019, 05:16:39 PM »
One of the most popular Tron games is Dice.
Guess the numbers, win, get dividends!

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2019, 05:02:45 PM »
There is another way to enjoy games on the TronBomb platform – Lucky Wheel.
Play, win tokens, get infinite dividends!!

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 04:54:28 PM »
If you have any questions, you can contact TronBomb support via 3 ways.
- Telegram
- Twitter
- Email

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2019, 04:21:50 PM »
We've added a section where you can to check your TronBomb bets.
You may use this instrument to check you game log.
https://server.tronbomb.com/user/history/bets?wallet= - After (=) you shall put your wallet number.

TronBomb

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2019, 02:39:27 PM »
There is an online chat on TronBomb platform.
There you can discuss games strategy, development and future of the project,
as well as strengthen the TronBomb platform community.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services