click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do you recommend investing in Litecoin versus Bitcoin?  (Read 292 times)

SohyunPark

• View Profile
Do you recommend investing in Litecoin versus Bitcoin?
« on: October 05, 2019, 11:47:03 AM »
BTC price is being bearish since past few days. What is your suggest is it time for getting into BTC or LTC?

Swati_21

• View Profile
Re: Do you recommend investing in Litecoin versus Bitcoin?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 09:52:07 AM »
Bitcoin is slowly raising up. Currently, it is trading at $8,600. You can still buy Bitcoin now by converting litecoin to bitcoin. Later, the price of Bitcoin will be bullish.

Hamzaal24

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »
Market trend shows that both Btc and Ltc are a safe investment option. Mostly investor go with btc because its accepted worldwide.

GeorgeFowell

• Novice
  • I am interested in all types of bitcoins.
    • View Profile
    • The Indian Sun
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 11:40:10 AM »
Both are safe investments. But Bitcoin is quit convenient for investing in Cryptocurrency.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 01:37:41 PM »
It is difficult to answer. Litecoin, may bring greater profits, because the price is small. BTC costs around 9000 USD, and Litecoin around 60 USD. It is easier, to see Litecoin, with a price of 180USD, compared to BTC with a price of 27000 USD.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 10:09:01 AM »
In my view, it is better to buy Bitcoin and holding it. I am not really sure with altcoins since Bitcoin seems still dominate the crypto market currently. So, I think buying some Bitcoins right now will be very profitable.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 10:55:12 PM »
In my view, it is better to buy Bitcoin and holding it. I am not really sure with altcoins since Bitcoin seems still dominate the crypto market currently. So, I think buying some Bitcoins right now will be very profitable.

You have a point, but Litecoin, is not any Altcoin. It's the oldest of Altcoins, similar to Bitcoin.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services