click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Longford Town VS Cabinteely FC, home wins  (Read 13 times)

kimtan2021

  • Novice
  • *
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Longford Town VS Cabinteely FC, home wins
« on: August 17, 2020, 11:44:49 AM »

Longford Town VS Cabinteely FC, home wins
1. After 6 rounds, free soccer tips today Longford Town got 4 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Longford Town got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 15.8%.
2. After 6 rounds, Cabinteely FC got 5 wins and 1 draws and placed the 1 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cabinteely FC got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Longford Town 0.94-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3155 matches, the home team got 1499 wins, 841 draws and 815 losses. Home win rate: 47.51%; Draw win rate: 26.66%; Away win rate: 25.83%; Home odds win rate: 49.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.59%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4630 matches, the home team got 2038 wins, 1224 draws and 1368 losses. Home win rate: 44.02%; Draw win rate: 26.44%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.09%; Under odds win rate: 49.89%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.40-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 179 games, the home team got 93 wins, 43 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 51.96%; Draw win rate: 24.02%; Away win rate: 24.02%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tip to win Longford Town(46.5%), Draw(25.9%), Cabinteely FC(27.7%)


 

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2020, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services