click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What ear cleaners do you use for your dog?  (Read 415 times)

MotifSky

• Novice
    • View Profile
What ear cleaners do you use for your dog?
« on: September 24, 2019, 08:58:35 PM »
And is it possible to make your dog stand/sit still during the process? Share with your experience please.

Enola

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What ear cleaners do you use for your dog?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 12:23:21 AM »
From my own experience I can recommend such ear cleaners as EcoEars Natural Dog Ear Cleaner and Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner. I also saw many positive reviews about Zymox cleaners too.
Making your dog sitting or standing still during the whole process is impossible. Well it's their natural behavior and you just need to be patient  :) But you can train your dog to be calm during the cleaning, show it that it's totally safe and not painful, clean dog ears properly and always be gentle.
The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)

MarkKyle

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 01:03:05 AM »
Great and necessary tips, thanks! But if you need complex cleaning of your home, even dog or baby, it is better to ask professional assistance like this https://www.emop.co.uk/balham-cleaner . The first time I requested their help, I was worried a little. But after the quality and fast work I understood they were the best among the other methods!

greenlee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 06:42:03 AM »
We provide the best kitchen cleaning & kitchen appliances fixation services because we have a professional team visit our page Waste King Legend Series 3/4 HP Review /

Jefery

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 01:40:59 PM »
My dog is so smart that I had no much problems to teach him that. Now my problem is different my vet said that his teeth are not really good so he recommended to buy good food for him from this list https://dog-advisors.com/best-dog-food-for-french-bulldog-puppies/ and now I always check it before buying, I want my dog to eat only healthy food so its teeth can remain sharp!

larika

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 10:39:35 AM »
Cleaning your ears should be done when the dog is in a calm environment. It's best if the vet does it.

terish

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 10:56:16 AM »
I don't clean my dog's ears myself. This is a very specific procedure. And my dog isn't even one year old yet. That's why I take my doggy to the vet who by the way told me that French make special tattoos on dog's ears to find them if they ever get lost. I think this might be a little bit too much, le big mac, if you get the joke :) So I started looking for ways to keep my Lokie safe. Tons of pet tags I've searched this one is ridiculously cool https://store.animal-id.net/en/usa it is a digital tag, you get an online profile for your dog to store all vet docs and other stuff. and most importantly if your pet gets lost the finder can call you or scan the QR code and you will receive the GPS location of the scanning place.

Anima4454yy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 06:17:06 PM »
not mine for sure, he gets around like crazy. one day he started playing with a squirrel and ran away for the whole damn 2 days. I thought, well this is it and then a woman messaged me to my pet's online profile on Animal ID by scanning the code on his tag. He is sitting with me running around the house right now, so no, I don't think they can stay still lol 

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services