click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Where Can I buy USDT?  (Read 189 times)

KimKimchi

• Novice
    • View Profile
Where Can I buy USDT?
« on: September 24, 2019, 12:02:13 PM »
Can anyone suggest me on which exchange i can buy USDT

Rose_Staw

• View Profile
Re: Where Can I buy USDT?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 10:44:57 AM »
Tether(USDT) is a stable coin which means that their value remains stable, which is a big advantage for the traders as compared to the other cryptocurrencies. The price of BTC is very volatile, which is why traders take a huge risk when investing in it. USDT could be the safe haven for the traders, which would protect against inflation, with no fluctuation in volatile times. Moreover, USDT dominates around 90% of the USD stable coin market which infers that the traders and exchanges have been happy to forfeit the decentralization of a cryptocurrency.1 BTC would fetch you 7812.84784937 USDT which gives you the actual and updated amount that you get once you trade BTC to USDT. In the last 24 hours, the maximum BTC to USDT exchange rate has been noted at 8046.75247525 and the lowest stands at 7831.97457371. USDT price ascended by 0.05% in past one hour and fell by -0.12% in the last 24 hours. You will get the best rates of BTC to USDT converter.

emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:16:17 PM »
Usually when crypto on bull run many trader sell USDT to get others crypto and that times can be the price of USDT cheaper than now. I think price of USDT is the same rate in all exchanges,  just the same thing like price of all crypto in all exchanges. Actually USDT has high transaction fee,  and now there are others stable coin that better,  that is DAI and TUSD.
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

Hamzaal24

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 11:44:54 AM »
It is good decision to diversify your investment. USDT is a stable coin but before investing analyse market trends.

Stricland

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 02:37:10 AM »
I use an exchange page, very good for that, work together with coinmarketcap, it's called TradeSatoshi, if you want to know, look here

https://tradesatoshi.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services