click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is now a good time to sell litecoin?  (Read 281 times)

JaceLee

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is now a good time to sell litecoin?
« on: September 20, 2019, 09:04:45 AM »
Is it the time to hold LTC or exchange to other altcoins? or sell and just hold on to USDT

emililadjet

• View Profile
Re: Is now a good time to sell litecoin?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 05:39:55 PM »
Is it the time to hold LTC or exchange to other altcoins? or sell and just hold on to USDT

Hello JaceLee
For me i do not go any far if i wanna invest some cryptocurrency, i wanna pick the top 5 crypto in coin marketcap because they already have strong platform and blockchain technology for sure your investment will grow and not gonna loss.
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

ICOselector2018

• Very much a simple trader.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com
Re: Is now a good time to sell litecoin?
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 05:10:02 AM »
It’s really very much a personal choice. I would rather be buying it than selling. But like I said this is just your own thought process and comfort levels. I wouldn’t want someone else to do what I think and vice-versa.

I prefer going for Crypto Trading, instead of just holding it up because that’s where there is so much benefit and helps you set things straight to benefit through. This is not easiest of deals but a way that’s far more worthy.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services