click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it safe to invest in litecoin?  (Read 1736 times)

JUSTG2G2

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Is it safe to invest in litecoin?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2020, 12:26:15 PM »
I believe in BTC more

vijay4crypto

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2020, 11:48:44 AM »
Yes, Litecoin is always a good option and alternative to bitcoin and other major altcoins.

But the problem is Litecoin is directly proportional to bitcoin. That means whenever the bitcoin price goes up Litecoin also goes up. Whenever bitcoin goes down lite coin also goes down.

So it's better to find some other altcoins directionally proportional to Litecoins and invest 50% in those altcoins and 50% in Litecoins.

So it's advised to compare coins before investing. It is the best practice I suggest to you.

Bamzmeca

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2020, 03:01:45 PM »
Indeed LTC is a potential coin for us to hold, the speed and low shipping costs are no doubt, prices tend to be stable such as bitcoin and eth

Blueblade

• Be safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2020, 06:53:47 PM »
Litecoin is always profitable investment choice this is the best choice for long-term investments because this is the old cryptocurrency still it's moving better condition thus it gives more profits for investors at every situation if choose litecoin for investments that's a good choice.

Blueblade

• Be safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 03:02:55 PM »
Litecoin is safest investment in cryptomarket this is the promising project still litecoin payment system is popular in crypto accepting market places , I hope definitely this coin future will be bright so don't panic about this coin.

bigcash2011

• https://mycryptoview.com/
    • View Profile
    • Buy Bitcoins Online
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2020, 09:22:12 PM »
Personally i am still holding small quantity of ltc from last bull run and if we will get similar or bigger bull run this time around too then definitely ltc will perform well and i am still holding in hopes of that new peak that can help ltc towards new highs.

G.Belaci

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2020, 12:37:32 PM »
Litecoin is 3rd on WorldCoinIndex and have been a safe cryptocurrency from the start. Always do your own research before investment.

aribmass

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2021, 11:39:35 AM »
Today, cryptocurrencies have become very popular among investors. The idea is that by investing in a particular cryptocurrency, you can make millions, but you can also lose a lot of money. That is why the best way to invest your money is to find an investment fund and invest your money there. Visit https://goldtrends.net/gold-ira-companies/ for more information. I am sure you will find something interesting on this website.

Reasetia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2021, 06:07:25 AM »
Litecoin is a decentralized, open-source, P2P (peer-to-peer) and fully global payment network where transactions are conducted in litecoins or LTC units. Launched in 2011, two years after.

A Beginner’s Guide to Litecoin

[email protected]

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2021, 05:59:00 PM »
It seems fairly safe, as in, the crypto itself is not a scam. Even the Commonwealth Bank of Australia will begin allowing people to trade it, along with other cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services