click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is litecoin is a for long-term investment,any suggestions?  (Read 166 times)

JocelynKim

• View Profile
Is litecoin is a for long-term investment,any suggestions?
« on: August 26, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »
Choosing the right coins is somewhat hard to determine, and in order to be able to come up for an assurance litecoin should be  recognized as well. This is proven with strong capability and second to ethereum as in demand cryptocurrency of this modern times.

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
Re: Is litecoin is a for long-term investment,any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 08:33:47 PM »
I think Litecoin will also be more capable or develop in the future, because I believe that Litecoin is also a good coin for investing in trading and also good for survival in the long run.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 10:28:31 PM »
Litecoin is one of the top altcoins and it has many holders around the world. With this fact, it is surely good for investment both for long term or short term. However, it depends on you, what your target is. You can do both or focus on one of them.

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 03:52:51 AM »
For me Litecoin is also a coin that has a good community in the future, for me it is also still feasible to be made an investment now, because now the development of the Litecoin market price has also just experienced good growth.

Ana_crypto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 12:29:34 PM »
In my opinion YES. There is a lot that can be done when it come to litecoin. there is several litecoin news that are trending, as you know the price of litecoin goes up and down. I would have many currencies in my portfolio including litecoin.Litecoin has been around for a long time. It’s one of the first Altcoins in existence.
Litecoin has the second most secure blockchain, next to Bitcoin.
Litecoin has been quite stable the last 3 years. Many cryptocurrencies out there including Bitcoin and Ethereum, Litecoin’s stability makes it a particularly viable currency. So you can be positive about the ltc to btc conversion.

tony_

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 09:38:58 AM »
I strongly believe that Litecoin will be even more profitable. So, for now, I've decided to hold. That's definitely the long-term investment, but It's worth to watch its fluctuations every day.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services