click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Should I invest In Ripple?  (Read 235 times)

KimKimchi

• Novice
    • View Profile
Should I invest In Ripple?
« on: August 14, 2019, 01:37:33 PM »
Hello guys, I have been interested in investing in cryptocurrencies for while now, ever since the bitcoin exploded all over the news. I have friends who have invested in cryptocurrencies like Tron, Ripple and so on.
 I have been taking my time to learn all the free information thats on this cryptocurrency forum and have good feeling about this.

I need some advice, Should I invest in Ripple? is it a smart investment?

Lore

• View Profile
Re: Should I invest In Ripple?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 09:24:41 AM »
Ripple is a bit harder to invest in than its peers. But Ripple’s exclusivity means that not everyone is in on it yet. The two most popular currency exchanges for investing in Ripple are Poloniex and Kraken. On both platforms, you can exchange bitcoins for XRP. Many people choose to set up a Coinbase account and then transfer bitcoin to Kraken or Poloniex.

Best of luck with your investments!

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 02:05:41 AM »
yes i think i also believe in you by seeing the development of TRON prices and Ripple is now also growing better, so i think you can also buy it now, so i think you will also get better profits in the future

JustinSeagull

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 01:16:51 PM »
I think it is the good time to sell XRP than investing on it. The Ripple is looking bullish past from few days. You can exchange xrp to btc at the leading exxhanges like Binance, Coinswitch etc.

JackZalesskiy

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: Should I invest In Ripple?
    « Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 04:14:36 PM »
    Hey! I think you should invest. Ripple offers something different compared to BTC and it is less prone to market fluctuations. When all currencies follow BTC, Ripple often has a mind of its own which is great to have in a diverse portfolio.

tinajames

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 10:59:03 AM »

Ripple has slowly but surely exerted its influence in the important power structures in the financial world and the eventual mainstreaming of xRapid could lead to large scale institutional use of XRP. With the use of XRP, large central banks would no longer have to be held hostage by volatile foreign currencies, and there lies the big opportunity for the cryptocurrency. If the company can actually sign up more institutional clients during the rest of the year, then it could be a huge boost for XRP.

JackZalesskiy

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: Should I invest In Ripple?
    « Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 11:20:06 AM »

Ripple has slowly but surely exerted its influence in the important power structures in the financial world and the eventual mainstreaming of xRapid could lead to large scale institutional use of XRP. With the use of XRP, large central banks would no longer have to be held hostage by volatile foreign currencies, and there lies the big opportunity for the cryptocurrency. If the company can actually sign up more institutional clients during the rest of the year, then it could be a huge boost for XRP.
    This is where the somewhat centralized design of XRP is a huge advantage. Maybe these guys were actually way smarter than everyone else tryting to do unregulated and privacy focused coins.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services