click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to Promote Your Business Using Cryptocurrency: 6 Working Tips  (Read 761 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • How to Promote Your Business Using Cryptocurrency: 6 Working Tips
    https://bitcoingarden.org/how-to-promote-your-business-using-cryptocurrency-6-working-tips/

Even though the digital currency is being a hot topic in finance sector over the past years, far not every company is ready to accept payments on the blockchain. That’s why accepting crypto payments may become a blue ocean strategy for your business. But still, the word “bitcoin” won’t work by itself, you should take some action to make it become an attractor for new customers. Here are some useful tips which can help you to enlarge your customer base.

If you own an offline shop or café the simplest way to attract a crypto audience is to hang a sign «Сryptocurrency accepted here» nearby the entrance. You can make this notification more attractive by adding logos of the most common digital currencies (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.). This not only will attract the local customers but also will be a signal for foreign tourists informing them that here they can do shopping paying no conversion fee....
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Mifto

• View Profile
    Re: How to Promote Your Business Using Cryptocurrency: 6 Working Tips
    « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 10:58:00 AM »
    And if the business is in no way connected with cryptocurrency and online business, then how can it be promoted through the digital market?

Borent

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 12:28:04 PM »
    Very simple. You can order ads on the Internet and pay with cryptocurrency, order traffic and all that ..

Yalhis

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 12:04:13 PM »
    Accepting cryptocurrencies is definitely a step towards meeting technologies and increasing personal sales, but there are many points that depend on the country in which you are located. Now in many countries, cryptocurrency is still prohibited.

AmeliaNorth

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 09:51:07 AM »
    I have a different type of business. But now my suppliers do not operate because of corona. I'm thinking of investing some of my capital into cryptocurrency. Maybe this will help me to save some money

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
      • WalletInvestor
    « Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 11:45:02 PM »
    And if the business is in no way connected with cryptocurrency and online business, then how can it be promoted through the digital market?

These tips seem to mostly pertain to businesses accepting crypto but I think some of the points can useful for other businesses - creating content and placing banners on your site are generally good ways to promote yourself online.
    Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

hair

• Garden Hero
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 11:34:51 AM »
    You don't need to worry, the digital market is very attractive to investors so if it is not related to crypto it will make your product famous.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services