click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: A helpful article about basic safety rules for exchange platforms  (Read 224 times)

Monero319

• Novice
    • View Profile
In other words, how to judge the exchanger to avoid losses.
This article shows the basic things to check, before making an account on a platform, based on CoinDeal.
Make sure to check it out:
https://u.today/move-all-your-crypto-from-any-exchange-that-doesnt-observe-these-basic-safety-rules

Alex75

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: A helpful article about basic safety rules for exchange platforms
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 03:23:41 PM »
I have to say that some of those verification processes on coindeal can be weary, but when it comes to safety issues i don't mind spending couple more minutes just to be sure that no one will scam me. Making the addresses of their biggest cold wallets available for public is pretty courageous act, cause i don't think that most of their competition has done it.

thomas_90

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 10:13:57 AM »
I have to say that some of those verification processes on coindeal can be weary, but when it comes to safety issues i don't mind spending couple more minutes just to be sure that no one will scam me. Making the addresses of their biggest cold wallets available for public is pretty courageous act, cause i don't think that most of their competition has done it.

A lot of people complain that verification process on Coindeal is to complicated or sth, I don't know why. Just like you said, it is better to spend more time on registration and be sure of your safety. Also I found ranking TOP 5 trading platforms for EU where coindeal reached 1st place: https://cryptomag.me

ICOselector2018

• Very much a simple trader.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 05:20:49 PM »
It’s not just basic for these but also overall Crypto Guidance, which is so vital for anyone’s success or failure. With something like Cryptos, you are meant to lose heavily if you don’t prepare yourself for it. And to top it up, it’s crazy to think about big investment, it just leads to no rewards. So getting sufficient education should be the top agenda for everyone, as it’s the thing that could be the success make or break moment.

EugeneOs

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 01:19:49 AM »
Hm, article's pretty good for newcomers. Also, I'd add some info on working with external platforms like trading terminals. The best practice in this field is based on API keys as long as all of the terminals require API connection and permissions. For instance, at Superorder, we ask our traders to disable withdrawal permissions so the funds will be safe even in case of hack. Maybe, you also have other insights into API security. Would be nice to see more advanced tips in the guide. Thanks!

olliecrypto

• Novice
  • TheCryptoBot.com
    • View Profile
    • My favorite Trading Tool
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 09:57:00 AM »
most apis disable withdrawl options
also its always important to have 2fa enabled as a very first step.
using private secured internet connections is also important, but it seems that too many people are willing to trade in the middle of an open wifi at starbucks, then get confused when their data gets leaked.
hopefully those that lose out learn their lessons as inexpensively as possible.
My favorite Trading Tool :
Gunbot - the Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Bot
https://thecryptobot.com

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services