click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: relationships  (Read 1982 times)

Trent67

• Novice
    • View Profile
relationships
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:43:26 AM »
What is the craziest thing you've ever done with your partner?

sopol

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: relationships
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 09:16:42 PM »
Watched tranny sex cams with my crush when we were stoned. Now if you're really feeling crazy, you can either try to break into my house or eat my wife's cooking but both are pretty certain to end in disaster.

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 08:31:10 AM »
What happens between us, stays between us. Always curious to read about others though haha

mogulkahn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 04:15:08 PM »
I didn't have so much experience to have such stories! Now I even don't have a girlfriend:( I want to try online dating, how do you think it is good way to find someone for me? I found several interesting free websites on alternative to craigslist, and I want to try! Can you share your experience with online dating?

Daominchai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 12:52:44 PM »
What happens between us, stays between us. Always curious to read about others though haha

LMAO, I'm a bit hesitant on sharing what we're doing too but always UP on knowing what others are doing.  ;D

GeyTusovka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 07:04:03 PM »
Unfortunately, my partner is too introverted and for this reason, he does not want us to try something new or diversify our relationship.  Of course, I don't like this because as a child I was an extrovert who always loves to do crazy things and try something new but now I can't do that with him. 
I was already thinking that we are not created for each other but we did Twin Flamez numerology and it showed that we are compatible and that is a bit strange. 
I don't know, I hope that one day he will change and we will be able to do more.

StewartMorrisonv

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 08:40:48 AM »
Unfortunately, my partner is too introverted and for this reason, he does not want us to try something new or diversify our relationship.  Of course, I don't like this because as a child I was an extrovert who always loves to do crazy things and try something new but now I can't do that with him. 
I was already thinking that we are not created for each other but we did Twin Flamez numerology and it showed that we are compatible and that is a bit strange. 
I don't know, I hope that one day he will change and we will be able to do more.

So sad. You just have to talk about it with youe partner.

Cryptonnaire

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 11:27:24 AM »
From sex at the extreme end of the cinema to the woods to the making love using our eyes to BDSM amongst a dozen other things, I’ll say I can’t settle for anything less.

cryptosp

• Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Shariar Porosh backlink website
  • Re: relationships
    « Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 05:25:44 AM »
    Good relationships don't happen overnight. They take commitment, compromise, forgiveness and most of all — effort. Here we offer the latest in relationship ...

WalletInvestor

• View Profile
      • WalletInvestor
    « Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 10:28:14 AM »

I think hoping for your partner to change is an exercise in futility. One should either accept their partner the way they are or move on, otherwise it will be a disappointment for both parties. I hope I'm not crossing a line by saying this, it's just this is what I have experienced with myself and some other people as well.
    Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Randing

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 08:27:21 AM »
    1. "We are not what we eat." - Socrates
     The relationship between your diet and lifestyle plays a huge role in how your body looks, feels, and functions. Eating well-balanced meals with a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, nuts, and healthy fats can help you achieve optimum health and wellness.
     2. "It's not about who you're sleeping with...it's about sleeping with the right person!" - Billy Crystal
     If you spend time with people that don't fill you with joy or excitement, then you should probably be spending less time around them. We all need positive influences from people who make us feel good, inspire us, keep us motivated, and give us hope for the future. When you find out who loves to bring you happiness and confidence, hold onto those special individuals tight! They are truly priceless and worth fighting for.
     3. "You've got to start where you are." - James Baldwin
     When starting something new, this saying holds true. You cannot change anything without first changing yourself. If you want to live a healthier life, you have to begin at home by making small changes like quitting smoking, eating better, and getting enough sleep. This may seem difficult at first, but if you stay focused and committed, it will eventually become second nature.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services