click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Will investment in ethereum classic give better return on investment?  (Read 100 times)

crypto_buddy

• View Profile
Did you know? One of the well-known cryptocurrency ethereum classic is growing very rapidly, a lot of investors are very keen to invest in ethereum classic because crypto experts have the faith in ethereum classic and also predict that ethereum classic price prediction the price will go up in the upcoming years, investment for the context of 2 to 3 years will give better returns on investment.

What's your point of view on ethereum classic?

Lore

• View Profile
Re: Will investment in ethereum classic give better return on investment?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 02:59:34 PM »
In the long term, i feel that Etherium classic will serve as a good enough investment. The fact that it is much less volatile than the other cryptos on the market also makes it more likely to see strong gains in the year 2019.

Mpxs

• View Profile
Re: Will investment in ethereum classic give better return on investment?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 01:11:04 PM »
yes I also believe that this year the price and growth of classical ethereum is also getting better, so for me there are also many benefits in the future, seeing the development of crypto prices this year also increase, so I believe I will also expect many benefits in the future.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 01:12:57 PM by Mpxs »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services