click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ZEC is expected to reach $360 if the coin is integrated into mobile wallets!  (Read 167 times)

Penny_btc

• View Profile
Will the price of ZEC increase if it is integrated on mobile wallet? As more audience will be attracted and boost the price of ZEC. What are the other factors which might increase the price of ZEC? Is it worth holding ZEC for long term?

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
I personally dunno, if it is worth, is or not to hold ZEC because I really not following with it but I can tell you that integration into mobile wallet will for sure give it a little boost but do not expect it to boom because integration into mobile wallets is not a new thing so the news regarding this will not make any mainstream as a big thing so do not count on it.

KimKimchi

• Novice
    • View Profile
Yes, if it is integrated into a mobile wallet then it will attract more number of users to use it. Atomic wallet offers you an opportunity to buy and manage Zcash as well as over 300 other coins and tokens in a single interface. One can buy crypto with your credit card right in Atomic Wallet and swap it within a built-in exchange service. It will be more easier to store, exchange and use Zec.

We can exchange Zec with bitcoins or any altcoins. According to the Live chart, the current zec to btc price is 0.0053 BTC. Source: CoinSwitch

Sealchain_Tony

• Novice
    • View Profile
Right now though, it's a long way from even 120USD range just a couple of months ago

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services