click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Why Dogecoin Is A Good Investment?  (Read 285 times)

JustinSeagull

• Novice
    • View Profile
Why Dogecoin Is A Good Investment?
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:21:15 AM »
If I feel that there is a lot of reason to invest in dogecoin, dogecoin has a good team, and also prices that are still cheap and potentially increase price increases well, and dogecoin has low transaction costs.What is your thoughts?

Rose_Staw

• View Profile
Re: Why Dogecoin Is A Good Investment?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 12:57:21 PM »
Dogecoin is a good investment if you believe in the fundamentals of the coin. You should research it and determine for yourself whether you believe in what the coin stands for and if it’ll hold value over time.

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »
Dogecoin is not a good investment but it is a good way to move money around due to its small fee compared to other crypto but there is new very strong coins appeared lately and is offering the option of this small fee and by default that made dogecoin less appealing to people who are using it to move money. In my opinion, investing in Dogecoin right now is not a good move.

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 01:02:07 PM »
yes I think dogecoin is also an investment coin that is suitable for investment in the long run, because now the price of dogecoin is still low, so I also believe holding a lot of dogecoin will also get good profits in the future, because dogecoin is also a good coin to invest now

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 02:56:49 PM »
Dogecoin Is Definitely Going To Be A Good Long Term Investment. According to the price predictions of the crypto researchers and analysts, one's current investment on Dogecoin can return in higher amounts in the future in spite of volatility of the crypto market.

emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 08:10:14 PM »
For me, Dogecoin is a good alternative if you are transferring money to other people.
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

crypto_buddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 07:11:42 AM »
If I feel that there is a lot of reason to invest in dogecoin, dogecoin has a good team, and also prices that are still cheap and potentially increase price increases well, and dogecoin has low transaction costs.What is your thoughts?

Over the last few months, dogecoin has received a lot of love and support from popular faces like john McAfee, Elon musk and vitalik. day by day the popularity of dogecoin is increasing.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services