click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Litecoin vs Other crypto?  (Read 340 times)

TonyMontana

• Novice
    • View Profile
Litecoin vs Other crypto?
« on: July 26, 2019, 01:26:11 PM »
Many places accept crypto payment systems, they also accept litecoin payment systems. This is one of the best advantages. Litecoin is the best coin, this coin has a network of speed lighting.What is your suggestion on this?

tsakf

• View Profile
Re: Litecoin vs Other crypto?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 03:53:43 PM »
Many merchants, start to accept Litecoin, around the globe, because it has a faster block time (2.5 minutes), and very low transaction fees. That's why I vote for Litecoin.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 06:48:01 PM »
yes I think litecoin is currently also a lot of investors who use it to invest in the long term, because for them litecoin is also a future coin, and also a great way to make transactions faster than other coins.

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 11:49:27 PM »
There is a lot of coins that are much much faster than Litecoin, being fast these days is nothing huge maybe it was in the past but not now we already have coins compete for transactions that can be made in less than 1 second, I am not a fan of Litecoin as it was just copy cat from Bitcoin and at the moment Litcoin is offering nothing new and pretty much no development.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 12:06:07 AM »
I think that it is needed for you to mention what places or merchants that accept Litecoin as the payment method and why this coin is special enough by giving more benefits or advantages. So, people can really think about this. But, personally, I also think that LTC is one of the trusted altcoins, but this is not the best. This coin has several competitors that may be better or balanced with this such as ETH, Ripple, BNB, BCH, and others.

ayatoslaw

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 03:28:32 AM »
litecoin speed is no doubt, after upgrading to lightning network litecoin prices continue to rise, so no wonder after litecoin upgrades and shipping faster many exchanger or merchant who accept litecoin as payment.

pwt22

• Relictum Pro Project
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 05:09:10 AM »
yes I think litecoin is currently also a lot of investors who use it to invest in the long term, because for them litecoin is also a future coin, and also a great way to make transactions faster than other coins.

naturally, many investors hold in the long run, because litecoin is included in the top 10 coinmarketcap ranks.
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                    /Whitepaper/  |  /Yellowpaper/  |  /ANN/
/Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry/

Ana_crypto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2019, 03:28:17 PM »
There are prediction that sates that LTC might reach $1000 but, currently LTC price and market cap is falling. I think it is not a altcoin season. It would be great time to swap ltc to btc

Bamzmeca

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2019, 03:55:39 PM »
I strongly agree about litecoin payments, that is very appropriate. Because Litcoin does have features that are almost the same as bitcoin and even I think it is superior to Litecoin

Kate444

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »
Many merchants, start to accept Litecoin, around the globe, because it has a faster block time (2.5 minutes), and very low transaction fees. That's why I vote for Litecoin.

Do you think litecoin will be soon the most important crypto?

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2019, 07:03:15 PM »
I strongly agree about litecoin payments, that is very appropriate. Because Litcoin does have features that are almost the same as bitcoin and even I think it is superior to Litecoin

Litecoin, testes the Lightning network, first. The main developer returned to the project, and more merchants are accepting it. All these are good.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services