click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is Ethereum going to be the next Btc?  (Read 252 times)

JustinSeagull

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is Ethereum going to be the next Btc?
« on: July 24, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »
I think Ethereum is going to be the next Bitcoin..  :) :)

I think that at the end of this year, the Etharium will reach a lot more rank.. What you say?

Mpxs

• View Profile
Re: Is Ethereum going to be the next Btc?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 01:46:52 PM »
if I think actually ethereum is also a good coin and also has good development in the future, but I think ethereum also won't be able to become the next bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin is also the top and also the most popular.

ayatoslaw

• Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 03:29:35 AM »
if we look at each exchanger's pair, almost all of them have an ETH pair, not much different from Bitcoin, maybe this could be an initial sign that BTC will be replaced by ETH when the market has experienced a bubble.
besides that, many projects still choose ERC20 before launching the mainnet. this is very good because ETH has an ecosystem that has been formed.

stayingalive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 08:32:46 AM »
if I think actually ethereum is also a good coin and also has good development in the future, but I think ethereum also won't be able to become the next bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin is also the top and also the most popular.
Agree. Bitcoin is №1 and will stay there for a long time. Ethereum is just created for other purposes.
Bitcoin network is large as f, while Ethereum network mostly games and other tokens, and it's more complicated to use. 

MintDice

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Re: Is Ethereum going to be the next Btc?
    « Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 09:23:36 AM »
    I think it is unlikely that ETH becomes the next Bitcoin for two major reasons. First, they serve slightly different purposes. Bitcoin functions better as a currency and Ethereum functions better as a smart contract. They can be mixed in other capacities but that their major strength. Second, Bitcoin has been around since the beginning making it much more stable as the primary store of value. ETH, meanwhile, is much more likely to be dethroned by a smart contract 2.0 technology.

Of course, anything can happen, so don't just take my word for it!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
    ███████▀     ████
    ███████   ███████
    █████        ████
    ███████   ███████
    ▀██████   ██████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
    ██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
    ██   █▀   ▀█   ██
    ██   █▄   ▄█   ██
    ██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
    ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    █▄▄      ████████▄
     █████▄▄████████▌
    ▀██████████████▌
      █████████████
      ▀██████████▀
       ▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
      ███████████▄
        ██      ▀█
        ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
        ██      ▄█
      ███████████▀
        ██  ██

▄
           ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
          ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
    ███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
    ████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
    ███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
     ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
      ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
       ▀███████████ ███████████▀
         ▀███████████████████▀
            ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
    FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • Re: Is Ethereum going to be the next Btc?
    « Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 05:11:49 PM »
    it is difficult to make ETH the next BTC, to raise prices like 2017 is very difficult, let alone wanting to have the same price as BTC is still far away
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Swati_21

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 02:55:03 PM »
    2020 is BTC mining halving if we check the pattern of previous halving the price has pumped during halving thus its time for convert ethereum to bitcoin

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services