click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The Altcoins are back on the rise with Litecoin leading the way  (Read 238 times)

Penny_btc

• View Profile
After the drastic fall in the price of bitcoin and altcoins in this month, again the price of bitcoin and altcoins are slowly rising up. In which, the Litecoin was up by 13%. Will this rise continue and last for long term or will it follow the Bitcoin price trends?

Mpxs

• View Profile
Re: The Altcoins are back on the rise with Litecoin leading the way
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 02:28:53 PM »
yes, I think the increase in altcoin prices and the prices of all altcoin markets this year will also continue to produce good results, because now the development of the price of bitcoin is also slowly starting to increase, so I also believe that market prices will continue. grow in the future.

calis1

• crypto currency news
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • cryptocurrency news
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 04:20:01 PM »
Over 5% drop in the main coins today against $

JocelynKim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 11:05:02 AM »
The price of Litecoin has started recovering and is 5% up today. Last week it was down around $78 at its lowest point and this week it started moving to upside with strong momentum. With the same momentum, it can rise even more as the Litecoin halving is nearing in the month of August. We can convert litecoin to bitcoin to get better profits. Current LTC price is 0.0091 BTC. Sorce: Coinswitch

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • Re: The Altcoins are back on the rise with Litecoin leading the way
    « Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 05:23:48 PM »
    Not so bad for today Litcoin has only decreased by 1.39%, hoping that Litcoin will cost up to 100 $ - 200 $
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 05:47:11 PM »
    Not so bad for today Litcoin has only decreased by 1.39%, hoping that Litcoin will cost up to 100 $ - 200 $

I hope too, and that is really going to happen once the halving of litecoin takes place, we just need to be patient and see the big result that we are going to have with the halving, can't wait for it to happen.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services