click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 197 times)

CryptoEnth

• Novice
    • View Profile
Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto
« on: July 22, 2019, 03:29:05 PM »
After reading thread title you may think that you will find someone that will ask - WHO IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO?

Well, yes, in some way I will do that in a sec, but not because I didn't do my research... I just want to know your opinion about this.

Ok let's start with our prospects, who could it be - https://paybis.com/blog/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto/  (By the way I created that post, let me know what you think about it)

And I need your answer on this - Who you think from those guys are most likely, by your thoughts, is Satoshi Nakamoto? Or maybe none of them?

Well sometimes thinking about these things, I come across this thought that this is a guy who no one knew an about before, just some 19-year-old (At that time) kid.

What is your thought on this?

tsakf

• View Profile
Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 02:29:57 PM »
You have to think that Satoshi, might be a group of people, two or more. I don't think that we will ever find out, I like his creation, and this is enough for me.

Moonlight

• View Profile
  • Re: Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto
    « Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 04:47:59 PM »
    too time-consuming if want to find out who is Satoshi, the most important for me, the product that is profitable if invested is already more than enough
    ⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                           S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
    ⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 11:55:58 PM »
    Goodluck finds an answer to that question, I am one of those that believe that we will never find the answer because simply Satoshi himself think that coming public will do harm to BTC more than it will benefit it, remaining anonymous is the best thing for BTC.

tsakf

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 12:01:27 PM »
    Goodluck finds an answer to that question, I am one of those that believe that we will never find the answer because simply Satoshi himself think that coming public will do harm to BTC more than it will benefit it, remaining anonymous is the best thing for BTC.

Yes. We must never forget. When people want to do something for the world and they are real, about their motives, they avoid to show off.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services