click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction  (Read 124 times)

CryptoEnth

• Novice
    • View Profile
Bitcoin Price Prediction
« on: July 19, 2019, 10:37:35 AM »
Hey guys.

I am continuing to write articles for Paybis and I want to share my new one with you.

Ok, so a lot of people and especially beginners who are thinking about investing in Bitcoin are getting more interested in this because of the recent price changes.

That is why I created a post about the Bitcoin price prediction. 
Well, of course, you cannot predict a price to anything but at least you can try to get close to that.

What do you think about the Bitcoin price, what will be this year high and how much you think it will reach by 2020? Also, I want to know your opinion about this topic in general.

Here you can read my post- https://paybis.com/blog/bitcoin-price-prediction/

And by the way, some of you asked me if I write only for Paybis and I will answer that here - No I don't, whoever pays I write for. But I do good research for that and talk with people so my articles are not ready in 1 or 2 days.

I try to bring the most value out of it.

Bhussainn2

• God is wonderful
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoin Price Prediction
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 05:27:33 AM »
Bitcoin price will rise below our expectations for it is burning
⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                       S  O  N  I  C    X                                       
⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services