click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [BOUNTY] VisionBanker - App for Taking Care of People’s Eye 👓👓👓 JOIN NOW_____  (Read 419 times)

julerz12

• Super Awesome
  • Garden Hero
  • Bounty Campaign Manager
    • View Profile
    • Bounty Campaign Portfolios

The VisionBanker is a specialized App that stores the people’s eyesight data, makes forecast of people’s future eyesight dynamics, offers daily advice on behavioral change for eyesight improvement, and provides personalized recommendations of eyewear selection. Learn more. Visit VisionBanker website: https://www.visionbanker.io/

Bounty campaign will start on July 13, 2019
Bounty campaign will end when ICO ends.
Bounty distribution will be done within 4 (four) weeks after the ICO ends.

THIS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN WILL BE STAKE-BASED
What are stakes?
Example: If the total amount of VBK Tokens that will be distributed at the end of the campaign is 4 million VBK Tokens. This amount will be distributed proportional to the number of stakes the person has gained over the course of the campaign. For instance, if the total number of stakes gained for the signature campaign is 32000 and the user has gained 13 stakes. Then he will receive [4,000,000 * 0.20 *  (13/32000)] = 325 VBK Tokens

Bounty Campaign Pool: 15,000,000 VBK TOKENS

Bounty Pool Allocations

To Participate, Visit this link: HERE

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this bounty campaign.
I will not be held responsible should the developers/project's team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors and everyone else.
Join (on this bounty campaign) or Invest (on their ICO) at your own risk.

pwt22

• Relictum Pro Project
    • View Profile
can bitcoingarden members use this signature? please clarify with several other bounty campaigns in more detail.
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                    /Whitepaper/  |  /Yellowpaper/  |  /ANN/
/Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry/

Ahan

• —RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
    • View Profile
can bitcoingarden members use this signature? please clarify with several other bounty campaigns in more detail.

No.
To Participate, you need to visit the main thread and read all the details there.

It is funny. You create a bounty thread here but the members of this forum cannot participate in this bounty. So, what is the purpose of this bounty thread here?
..RushMoon..
RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

julerz12

• Super Awesome
  • Garden Hero
  • Bounty Campaign Manager
    • View Profile
    • Bounty Campaign Portfolios

No.
To Participate, you need to visit the main thread and read all the details there.

It is funny. You create a bounty thread here but the members of this forum cannot participate in this bounty. So, what is the purpose of this bounty thread here?

Spreading information? From what I've read here: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=58847.0
Posting these types of information is allowed. If the mods feel that I've violated any rules here, then they can freely delete this thread.
I have nothing against BCG, I love this forum.
I even suggested to the project team to run bounty campaign mainly for BitcoinGarden but sadly, they would only want to run campaigns on BTT.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services