click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Can I buy Bitcoin with XMR?  (Read 193 times)

agustd0309

• View Profile
Can I buy Bitcoin with XMR?
« on: July 05, 2019, 11:30:52 AM »
I have a few XMR and as the XMR price is dipping, I would like to sell that coins. Can I buy Bitcoin with that? Or Should I wait for the XMR price to increase? Please suggest me.

tsakf

• View Profile
Re: Can I buy Bitcoin with XMR?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:24:12 PM »
I think that XMR will be here to stay. It's one of the first privacy coins, and will always have a place in the market. I think that dipping happens, because most people are focused on Bitcoin. I think that the dipping is temporary.

Tommy_Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 12:17:52 PM »

See that as long term investment. It means you’re not too late. Get them now and hold maybe 1 year, maybe 2 or more. When profit can be made - sell it.

That is how cryptocurrencies work, no one is going to say what price would be after selected period of time.If still positive bout this coin you can invest on btc to xmr.nstead of wasting your energy asking hypothetical questions about crypto, take the time to educate yourself on a sensible place to put your money: low-cost, well-diversified equity index mutual funds. It’s how millions of us have built our net worth.

kaleemmalik

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 02:02:14 PM »
I think you should sell XMR if its prices  are going to low.. i personally  advise you to must buy Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services