click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Unique opportunity to become one of a 1000 testers of a secret peer-to-peer ecos  (Read 1283 times)

Klassew

• View Profile
Why devs keep their names in secret? What is really all about? Have you by any chance heard something about it? Dont you think it is gonna be better to give the names away? Probably it will enhance the credibility of the product.

Development of our ecosystem in secrecy mode, non-disclosure of founders identities and entire UTOPIA team is a reasonable step in anticipation of what resonance this software will initiate in the nearest future. While working in anonymity mode, we removed one of the points of failure - specific people who could be a target for pressure for implementation of certain actions. The stability and security of our network is a top priority and we will do everything for this.

NickNitro

• View Profile
i like their messenger, when will they release a mobile version?

Klassew

• View Profile

Have you tried messenger only or you've tested other functions also? It's a big ecosystem and it's interesting if it solves all online privacy questions. The mobile version will be also developed one day, but now it's time of beta and improvement of a basic version.

NickNitro

• View Profile

Have you tried messenger only or you've tested other functions also? It's a big ecosystem and it's interesting if it solves all online privacy questions. The mobile version will be also developed one day, but now it's time of beta and improvement of a basic version.

i have tried their browser as well. seems like a decent alternative to the Tor bwoser. dont you think?

Klassew

• View Profile
Probably yes. I think it's the only browser that will let you stay anonymous without using VPN and other stuff. It will be also nice if they'll add a crypto wallet for other coins like btc and eth.

NickNitro

• View Profile
Probably yes. I think it's the only browser that will let you stay anonymous without using VPN and other stuff. It will be also nice if they'll add a crypto wallet for other coins like btc and eth.
agree.
it is cool that you can use all these features that the software has to offer and earn at the same time. sounds too good to be true but it is real.

Klassew

• View Profile
ofc not too much time had passed and I'm waiting for the full release to come. But for now agree, it's quite interesting project. Hope it will only upgrade.

NickNitro

• View Profile
they even pay if you invite new users to join. as you can guess all my friends already testing Utopia 8)

Klassew

• View Profile
Not really sure that it can bring enough money.
I like how fast does the mining work, but have no idea when and where could I use Crypton.

Kerlist

• View Profile
I also can't find anything about the coin. I think that it can probably be in a beta too for now and it will be released together with a full version of Utopia. Let's see..

Klassew

• View Profile
I also can't find anything about the coin. I think that it can probably be in a beta too for now and it will be released together with a full version of Utopia. Let's see..
How does usually coin appear on the market? What are the conditions for that?
As I understand it should be mined first and then due to its quantity its price will be set, no?

Kerlist

• View Profile
I think that any coin has to be supported by investors first and can get more value with mining. Can't believe that the coin can raise with mining only.

Klassew

• View Profile
I believe that if there will be any investors it will be known already. The only condition when it can be kept in secret is if the developers of the app are the investors also, no?

Kerlist

• View Profile
I'm not sure that investors are always keeping their names in secret. But in this case it can happen like that as no one would like to link its name with the soft where anything can happen due to a full anonymity.

Klassew

• View Profile
Anything like what? For now it doesn't seem to be very popular and many people don't even trust it. So I'm not sure it will be really possible.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services