click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Unique opportunity to become one of a 1000 testers of a secret peer-to-peer ecos  (Read 1288 times)

Kerlist

• View Profile
Anything like crimes, drugs and so on. When it comes to a full anonymity people can do everything possible and impossible. So it's not always good. But I hope for better as I like the soft.

Klassew

• View Profile
Darknet exists for a long time already and humanity didn't disappear yet. It will always take place as a world without crimes is impossible. Each can choose how to use this soft. I hope for a good coin value and safe transactions.

Kerlist

• View Profile
So I received a letter about a release but nothing about the coin. Do they plan to release it too or what?

Klassew

• View Profile
I've read a lot of info on their new website and also found nothing concrete about coin release. Just that everything that will be mined now will be ours and can be used. But have no idea how..

Kerlist

• View Profile
Have you checked if there's any merchant websites inside the soft? For now I think it may be the only way to use Crypton. Until it will be released and used outside the soft also.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services