click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be?  (Read 1069 times)

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Re: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 03:45:41 PM »
I think FB is very appropriate, because the features provided are enough to make everyone happy

khufuking

• SonicX - Faster, More Efficient and Secure platfor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2019, 08:17:43 PM »
No matter what FB will say it will remain a fact that Libra is not a Cryptocurrency Libra is just a digital currency that will run on a blockchain, running on a blockchain is not enough reason to be a cryptocurrency, in fact, Libra has everything that is against Cryptocurrency definition. Libra is just a form of a digital dollar that will connect a lot of big entities to ease the use of online money transfer and help people that does not have access to bank accounts.

For altcoins, I have to go with Ethereum and Tron the only altcoins that are really offering something currently in the market.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2019, 11:42:28 PM »
I still prefer to choose Ethereum if I must choose only one altcoin. I am still not really sure to choose GRAM, LAW or Libra since they are new altcoins. It is better to see how good the improvement of their values in the market first. I don't want to speculate to hold altcoins.

Icinez

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 06:18:10 PM »
I think FB is very appropriate, because the features provided are enough to make everyone happy

Most people don't like Libra because it is a stable coin. As you know, almost 90% of people in crypto space prefer to choose coins with high volatility because of the chances to gain big profits. While Libra will have low volatility. That's the reason.

Icinez

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 06:19:03 PM »
I still prefer to choose Ethereum if I must choose only one altcoin. I am still not really sure to choose GRAM, LAW or Libra since they are new altcoins. It is better to see how good the improvement of their values in the market first. I don't want to speculate to hold altcoins.

I'm thinking about LAW cuz they are developing so fast, I like it

Icinez

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 06:19:39 PM »
No matter what FB will say it will remain a fact that Libra is not a Cryptocurrency Libra is just a digital currency that will run on a blockchain, running on a blockchain is not enough reason to be a cryptocurrency, in fact, Libra has everything that is against Cryptocurrency definition. Libra is just a form of a digital dollar that will connect a lot of big entities to ease the use of online money transfer and help people that does not have access to bank accounts.

For altcoins, I have to go with Ethereum and Tron the only altcoins that are really offering something currently in the market.

Wow, and what do you think about LAW?

Istassay

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 06:42:58 PM »

I'm thinking about LAW cuz they are developing so fast, I like it

I like its idea of Ubikiri, really

Istassay

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 06:44:01 PM »

Most people don't like Libra because it is a stable coin. As you know, almost 90% of people in crypto space prefer to choose coins with high volatility because of the chances to gain big profits. While Libra will have low volatility. That's the reason.

I also don't like Libra, I know it's popular now but I just don't see the point of it

Istassay

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 06:44:26 PM »

Totally agree about Libra!

JessNeas

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 12:44:33 PM »
I believe my decision would change daily. Today, it would be DeepOnion, mostly because its community is awesome.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 01:27:02 PM »
I will stay with ETH. A new proof of stake, is coming up, and it will make more HODLers. This will reduce the coin circulation, and we may see, very high prices.

kaleemmalik

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 05:33:24 PM »
Well i am thinking about Libra..

Cryptobee2018

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 12:00:34 PM »
I think there is just no rocket science with ETH or LTC amongst the choice. But it’s always sensible for anyone to keep multiple options at working. It is only way we will move to benefit. I mostly look at Crypto Stats, as that’s how you are able make better selection and able to keep things towards rewards. But again I will always and always suggest that we should be looking at multiple options to be safer and secure with things.

Siffi

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 01:38:04 PM »
if I think I will choose GRAM and ethereum, because for me both are also good coins to have now, seeing that price growth is also getting better.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶█████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶$███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶████████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$█████████████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶$████q¶¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████q¶¶███████¶¶$███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶8█████¶¶█████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶█████q¶q█████¶¶███████¶¶█████¶¶██████
¶¶¶█████¶¶█████¶¶¶█████¶¶3█████¶¶█████
¶¶¶█████¶¶¶██████3¶¶¶¶¶███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶█████¶¶¶███████¶¶3███████¶¶██████
¶¶¶¶¶██████¶¶¶█████¶¶3████q¶¶8██████
¶¶¶¶¶¶███████¶8████¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$███████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶███████████¶¶¶███████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████████¶¶$████████
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶█████¶¶$█████
iCoin International Investing in real diamond mining and using the proceeds to create a
                 competitive market for iCoin International

ANN THREAD BOUNTY
    Facebook Twitter Telegram Linkedin

Pelanavreo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2019, 02:44:24 AM »
there are always new coins, and I think this is good for the progress of cryptocurrency, the more products, and new ideas can make everyone choose, if the libra coin is stable, then this coin must have fiat currency pairs like dollars, but Libra coins are different from coins other stables, it looks like there will be a lot of competition in fiat and libra coins in the future

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services