click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] New Coin Available - CDL - CoinDeal Token  (Read 665 times)

CoinDeal

• Trade with USD/EUR/PLN/ GBP/RUB/KRW/CHF
    • View Profile
    • CoinDeal
  • [ANN] New Coin Available - CDL - CoinDeal Token
    « on: June 26, 2019, 03:07:08 PM »
    Recently, we announced that we're preparing something great for you. Time to announce it: our new coin - CoinDeal Token [CDL].

CDL Tokens cannot be purchased. Each CoinDeal user who is fully verified (including the proof of residence - level 3), can receive 100 CDL for free.
    However, the token pool is limited. Tokens will be offered to the first 450,000 users.

The CoinDeal Token has been in development for the last 12 months and will be the cornerstone of our exchange moving forward. With CDL, you can lower your trading fees, vote for new coins, use CDL to trade on multiple markets, gain access to additional trading features and later on you will gain access to our social trading platform, and more! Also, staking CDL Tokens in your CoinDeal wallet will allow you to decrease your trading fees to almost zero!

After the token distribution is complete, we will be launching trading pairs based on the CDL. Go to the official CoinDeal's website and you will be able to trade and sell CDL for BTC, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, KRW, PLN, and more.

More info is available here: https://token.coindeal.com/
    Trade crypto on CoinDeal with USD/EUR/PLN/GBP/RUB/KRW/CHF

john_dies_at_the_end

• Novice
      • View Profile
      • NewBrands
    Re: [ANN] New Coin Available - CDL - CoinDeal Token
    « Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 07:18:54 PM »
    With CDL, you can lower your trading fees, vote for new coins, use CDL to trade on multiple markets, gain access to additional trading features and later on you will gain access to our social trading platform, and more! Also, staking CDL Tokens in your CoinDeal wallet will allow you to decrease your trading fees to almost zero!

More info is available here: https://token.coindeal.com/

Great news for every CoinDeal user, almost everyone will be able to lower transaction fees. Another milestone for this exchange, great news, spread the words guys!

tony_

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 02:36:50 PM »
    Yesterday I saw the article about current CoinDeal activities, if you want some more information - here it is

Dandylion

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 02:52:17 PM »
    Yesterday I saw the article about current CoinDeal activities, if you want some more information - here it is
    I've read this one too
    Well, I'm not a huge fan of soccer and I don't think it's necessary for CoinDeal. But I understand that such partnerships are important in this industry.
    And about CDL itself - that's a very good action in time of entrance on US market.

thomas_90

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 03:03:23 PM »
    I've read this one too
    Well, I'm not a huge fan of soccer and I don't think it's necessary for CoinDeal. But I understand that such partnerships are important in this industry.
    And about CDL itself - that's a very good action in time of entrance on US market.

Maybe, it is not necessary. Though it is good to see that such platform may affect other fields like sport. I think it could be profitable cooperation for both sides

ricky_

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 03:18:40 PM »
    I've read this one too
    CoinDeal has quite good reputation so this kind of actions aren't necessary. But of couse - they try to be better and better and this will be profitable for this company. Great management, this is all I can say.

trenna

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 05:59:43 PM »
    I've read this one too

Maybe, it is not necessary. Though it is good to see that such platform may affect other fields like sport. I think it could be profitable cooperation for both sides

I think the same. Perhaps many people connected with sport and this team will hear about CD for the first and conversely, it is a great promotion for them

CoinDeal

• View Profile
    • CoinDeal
  • Re: [ANN] New Coin Available - CDL - CoinDeal Token
    « Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 01:32:11 PM »
    🎇CDL: change of the blockchain🎇

📢We've changed the blockchain for CDL Token!

➡️ After much deliberation, we have decided to change the underlying blockchain architecture on which the CDL is supposed to function from EOS to Ethereum.

🔔 All users and CDL Token receivers have nothing to worry - no additional action is required from you. If you’ve already claimed your free tokens, those will be converted to the new Ethereum based tokens.

🔥 More information about the changes can be found here:

https://medium.com/coindeal/cdl-change-of-the-blockchain-43a552ee3b22

CoinDeal

• View Profile
    • CoinDeal
    « Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 12:53:05 PM »
    14 days left!

There are only two weeks left until the CoinDeal Token giveaway ends.

⌛️ The big day is coming! Remember that you have to become a registered and fully verified user in order to receive your tokens.

✅ With CDL Token you'll be able to lower your trading fees to 0%, vote for new coins or gain access to additional trading features.

https://token.coindeal.com

CoinDeal

• View Profile
    • CoinDeal
    « Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 08:10:35 PM »
    7 days left!

Only ONE WEEK LEFT until the end of the CoinDeal Token giveaway!

💰 Right now you can earn BTC for inviting your friends to join CoinDeal. You can gain 0,000020 BTC for every person that creates an account from your referral link!

⌛️ We remind you, that 12th November will be a day of the CDL markets release.

➡️ https://t.me/cdlairdropbot
    ➡️ https://token.coindeal.com
    ➡️ https://airdrops.io/coindeal/

Hurry up and grab those tokens!

CoinDeal

• View Profile
    • CoinDeal
    « Reply #10 on: November 13, 2019, 06:05:31 PM »
    The big day has finally come!

📅 12th November has passed by so it's time to sum up our CoinDeal Token giveaway!

🔥 We've created our own token, which was distributed to registered users of the exchange for free. Yesterday the CDL Token market has begun! From now on, you can trade CDL Token in pair with BTC.

💪 We are very excited about releasing CDL and it's a huge step forward for us. We are very proud that our utility token has many useful features, so with CDL you can:

⏩ LOWER YOUR FEES

With CDL Tokens you will be able to lower your trading fees down to 0%. The more Tokens you have in your account, the less commission you will pay. With 150,000 CDL your commission is 0%.

⏩ EARN BY VOTING

Everyone who owns at least 100 CDL Tokens and casts a vote earns money. The more votes you cast in a month, the more Tokens will be awarded to you.

⏩ EARN EVEN MORE IN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM

The commission that is offered in the affiliate program for inviting new users to our platform is the higher the more Tokens you have.

⏩ ACQUIRE MORE BENEFITS

We offer various services on our exchange. Among other things, we offer a Premium Account or listing your own coins. From now on, all fees for such services will be accepted in CDL Tokens.

🔢 Take a look at the stats!

We've given away 90% of the 50 millions tokens - 87549 users received 514 CDL Tokens each.

💰 Yesterday's price for 514 CDL estimated around $14 (right now it's $22). It means that users of our exchange received 1 129 382 USD. Furthermore, we didn't bought any tokens from the market, so the price has been established by market itself.

🌶️ CoinDeal Token has been ranked on 696 position with market cap $1 309 614 (148 BTC) on coinpaprika:

▶️ https://coinpaprika.com/coin/cdl-coindeal-token/ [November 13th, 2019; 12:14 CET]

Check more about Token and start trading now!

▶️ https://token.coindeal.com
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 06:08:26 PM by CoinDeal »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services