click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What marketing do you use to promote your small business?  (Read 1405 times)

Letmero

• View Profile
What marketing do you use to promote your small business?
« on: June 18, 2019, 08:38:00 PM »
What marketing do you use to promote your small business?

Zurro0

• View Profile
Re: What marketing do you use to promote your small business?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 03:33:37 PM »
I use Social Media Marketing and Google My Business to promote my E-Commerce Store. Getting started to get leads even from SEO these days!

mogulkahn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 05:13:02 PM »
I can recommend to use special promotional products in marketing campaign. Distributing promotional items is the most useful marketing strategy because it improves a company’s goodwill standing, which results in customer loyalty, repeat purchases and brings a lot of another benefits. For examples check this website http://www.conceptplus.ca/fr/

SonyaVB

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 07:24:47 PM »
Have you guys tried to use branded merchandise? I am getting into that now and if you have something to advise, that would be great. It always is hard to figure things out yourself learning from your own experience which sometimes is completely negative.

MattZ

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 05:55:04 PM »
I would simply order some ads on the streets, or on the TV.

We don't have problems with our customers, cause we have high-quality service.

kenneth313

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 10:24:38 AM »
A friend of mine, that has started a small start-up few yeas ago, first started will radio ads, but the most valuable and profitable thing was internet ads, and not just regularly but specific animated explainer video production, that he ordered from Darvideo (here they are: https://darvideo.tv/), they made their work perfectly, and even more - they've created a little scripts for their videos.

Trent67

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 12:56:31 PM »
SMM is the best for promotion

Zurro0

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 01:23:07 PM »
I think the most important thing here is to work with SEO. Here are some basic tips which help to rank and make indexing of your websites:
Choose proper Keywords.
Chose searchable domain name according to your content.
Use keywords in file name and folders.
Use keywords in the navigation menu.
Make points of use full keywords and apply on articles.
Meta description should content keyword.
Give an outer link of high authority domains.
Not use click here text. use your keyword in place of click here text.
Make a site map of your website.
For off-page SEO you will need to get backlinks. I also recommend to use SEO automation https://linklifting.com/help/seo-automation/ it can really improve your results.

Trent67

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 10:34:00 AM »
I remember times when Instagram was my favorite platform for marketing, but not anymore. All those 'influencers' take away chances from a great business to become more popular. Now, I prefer SMS marketing, and it also works great. I know that every SMS counts and my campaign will be resultative. The price is reasonable, and there is a free trial. So, if someone interested to use it, you can visit testelium.com)., and maybe it'll also work for you.

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
It's cool that there are many ways to advertise, promote, and grow your business. This helps to increase profits many times over

Logan123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 08:41:01 AM »
Promotion is really important for business, because an income depends on this. I am an owner of a small financial company, and I try to use new, modern kinds of a promotion. For example, periodically I turn to https://www.leadsmarket.com/targeted-clicks . They helps me to get leads. Leads is a potential clients. It helps to get more new customers and grow up an income.

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 02:22:50 PM »
When I started out, I of course immediately set up a social media marketing campaign like most people do. Lately though, I've been trying to look for other ways and came across this short article discussing how you can boost your business/brand by attending events. I see a lot of good points in here, especially for small businesses, as being involved in a community of entrepreneurs or a high-profile event can create buzz for the business. A bonus to this would also be the interactions and building of networks with fellow small businesses.

DaniielL

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 02:36:33 PM »
Internet is one of the most powerful way to grow your business

Joniran

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2019, 11:03:24 PM »
Well, I’ll be honest that always a small business strives to become big. If this is not so then it makes no sense to do business. When I developed my small business, I tried to grow it as soon as possible, and owox bi helped me in this. They were able to improve my analytics and proper marketing work.

Breendoo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2019, 04:55:17 PM »
Decided to start paying more attention to social media marketing and so far youtube works best. I hired a few people who take care of a youtube channel, we are using services like the one here to promote the channel and it generates a decent amount of visitors to our main website. Will be experimenting more with social media but even at this point I am completely satisfied with how it works.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services