click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Helpful Travel Tips  (Read 12566 times)

mogulkahn

• View Profile
Re: Helpful Travel Tips
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 07:46:10 PM »
New-York is very cool place to visit. I liked Central Park very much!

Letmero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 02:52:12 PM »
New-York is very cool place to visit. I liked Central Park very much!

Yeah! Central Park is one of the best places to visit in New York. It is very big, there are dozens of different beautiful areas where you can do cool photos. Also there are many different interesting activities, from sport games, to horse riding. But if you will be there for the first time I think you should start with some bike tour like this https://www.fancyapple.com/biketours to see all places. I'm sure you will like such walk!

bemoSKR

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 08:48:07 AM »
Oh cool! I had no idea about this Travel APP, thanks so much for the info! This is really useful when i'm traveling!

Snow123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 01:10:44 PM »
I do not understand people who spend their money on traveling

hair

• Garden Hero
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 02:17:14 PM »
Nice sharing, I will try it if I go to abroad  ;)

starshrek

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 09:42:58 AM »
for me, the most important traveling tips is
DON"T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD OFFLINE MAPS

lindsywes

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2021, 11:17:27 PM »
Download apps for discounts! NY is very expensive! It is super cool that businesses care about customers' experiences, and that they are willing to pay money in order to find out more about what we think about their performance. It's almost the same as compensation for flights (check it out too https://euflightcompensation.com/ ). If the company doesn't want to lose you as a customer the company will make it up to you. So make sure to profit from everything that New York City has to offer in terms of discounts and offers!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 11:55:23 PM by lindsywes »

Spenser777

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2021, 11:19:27 PM »
New York? For me, it's the best city in the United States. Along with L.A., it's two great places to have a lot of fun. It's finally time for me to go on vacation. Heck, I've been waiting for this for almost two years! This pandemic has been driving me crazy. The quarantine measures, all the prohibitions by the authorities...

Spenser777

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2021, 03:40:21 PM »
New York? For me, it's the best city in the United States. Along with L.A., it's two great places to have a lot of fun. It's finally time for me to go on vacation. Heck, I've been waiting for this for almost two years! This pandemic has been driving me crazy. The quarantine measures, all the prohibitions by the authorities... Even though I think it was for the good of the people because coronavirus infection is hazardous, so the best decision was not to leave their homes. But now I'm finally going to Dublin! I read about it on "https://africanjacana.com," and I really want to go there on my vacation.

ClarkRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2021, 12:32:51 AM »
For sure my hobby is traveling. I think that there are no better things to do than developing the world you are living in. Forests, seas, oceans, and mountains are something extraordinary, and everybody should understand that our nature is entirely worth deeply feeling it. I will not hide that I prefer the most winter season and everything related to the cold. I can recommend a team that helps people plan and fall in love with nature's freezing beauties https://bluehouseskis.com/ . I like them because they are as interested in skiing and snowboarding as me.

lolapaluuza

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 06:33:30 PM »
I'm a huge fan of learning more info about other countries and exploring the world, so I hope that one day, there will be no country that I haven't visited. The next one on my list is Russia, but considering all the restrictions, I think it might be pretty hard. I had a russian visa expedited for a while, but it was right before the pandemic, so I had to cancel my plans.

IsmirHylt

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2022, 08:15:03 AM »
"In general, traveling is the best way to spend your time, I think when you travel abroad you have to book a hotel near the city center because there is the most important activity- for example, Museums, Theatres and a lot of expositions if you’re interested. There is Novotel Canberra a hotel near me. I observed their activity and I liked it. weekend trips, a lot especially the Weekend Escape Package is perfect for families and couples looking to explore Canberra. A week ago came here some friends from France and their Children really appreciated how this hotel organized their activity. They didn’t have time to get bored."

MacDanMc

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2022, 03:07:32 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I hope these are cool apps that really help you navigate in a city. I have a big problem with this. One day I decided to rent a house with my family (on https://www.beachluxuryvacations.com/florida-30a-the-ultimate-guide-to-your-dream-vacation), and after that, we came to Florida. Our friends who were on the way gave us a ride because we decided not to take our car. We walked around Florida and tried to get there by bus. We were in the city for about 5 hours we couldn't get on different buses because the apps gave us the wrong departure time, which is why we came earlier or later. Because of this, we took too long to get there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 09:49:57 PM by MacDanMc »

dangarang

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2022, 12:59:02 AM »
I’m about to fly by plane for the first time ever, so I’m here to get some helpful advice. Tbh, I’m scared, so I’d like to know how I can lower my anxiety.

rinegills

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2022, 01:28:23 PM »
I guess I’ve spent the third of my life traveling by plane, so I have something to share with you. I still remember how anxious I was before my first flight. That’s OK. You don’t want to die, which means you’re a human being. When I feel like that, I use a special breathing technique: 4 - 4 - 4 - 4. 4 seconds inhale, 4 seconds exhale. Focusing on your breathing will relieve you. Btw, if it’s your first flight, buy a business class ticket. It’s important if it’s your first flight. Just trust me. Last but not least, pick a song that encourages you the most and listen to it while the plane is taking off. It always helps.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 02:36:16 PM by rinegills »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services