click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Best Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Apps 2019  (Read 341 times)

kagsjazz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Best Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Apps 2019
« on: June 16, 2019, 12:00:03 PM »
Bitcoin and crypto markets are undoubtedly volatile and can see price actions of anywhere up to 20% within just a few hours, and serious money can be made in a matter of seconds.  Therefore, if you're not paying attention you can very easily miss out on highly profitable opportunities.

Thankfully, there a number of seriously high-quality trading apps available today so you can keep track of open positions and trade on the go. 

According to user reviews, here are the top 5:

Coinbase

One of the most widely recognized and popular crypto exchanges with 25+ million users across 32 countries. App available on Andoid and iOs.

Key Features and Benefits:

- Can deposit directly and instantly with fiat via credit card or bank transfer.
- user-friendly and robust security mechanisms
- High liquidity
- Available app assets: BTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, LTC, BAT, ZRX*, & USDC*

https://www.coinbase.com/

Huobi

The official app of Huobi Global (www.hbg.com), a leading global crypto exchange with millions of users from over 100 countries. App available on Andoid and iOs.

- Real-time market & price alerts
- View detailed trading records
- High liquidity
- Available app assets: LTC/BTC & ETH/BTC

https://hbg.com

Gemini

Gemini is a fully regulated exchange based in the US, available in 45+ states as well as a handful of selected countries: UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, Puerto Rico, and South Korea. App available on Andoid and iOs.

- Strong backing and good reputation
- fully regulated and highly secure
- offers insurance to protect funds in both fiat and crypto
- Available app assets: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, & ZEC.

https://gemini.com

PrimeXBT

PrimeXBT is the world’s leading bitcoin margin trading exchange, offering the highest leverage across all assets in crypto, fx, commodities, and indices. All of the desktop version’s assets and margin features are synchronous with the app. Available On Android and set to release the iOS app in the coming weeks.

- Modern, high-performance and ultra-fast order execution
- High liquidity aggregated from 12 leading sources
- No KYC
- Available app assets (crypto): BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS, & XRP

https://primexbt.com

Robinhood

US-based Robinhood was initially launched as a mobile app first and foremost as a simplistic alternative for the basic trading of stocks and cryptocurrencies.  Available in the US and various countries worldwide on Android and iOS.

- No commission fees (revenue comes from interest earned on user's cash balance)
- Ideal for very basic and casual trading
- Super simplistic design and user-friendly
- Available app assets (crypto): BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, & DOGE

https://robinhood.com

emililadjet

• View Profile
Re: Best Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Apps 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »
I suggest CoinSwitch for altcoins buying and trading. As I can buy 100+ crypto currency using credit card and 4000+ coins to trade. That to without creating an account
Your smartphone, tablet, or other device transmits to the  Bluetooth speaker which uses its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.

vycl87

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 06:20:00 PM »
I think Binance has become the most important crypto currency platform today. Finally, the service started with DEX again, Binance sat on the agenda.

I think very important opportunities will come from Binance DEX. For example, I suggest you check out the Verasity token that will be listed on June 25th.

timshield

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 08:58:41 PM »
Awesome, cheers for this. I'm just getting into it and figuring out the best places to trade and an app is a must for me!! Will check these out.

SkyLords

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 01:15:22 AM »
Binance exchange entering coins are often valued. Now the coins entering the Binance DEX exchange are also being valued. First the Fantom project, now the Verasity project will be evaluated.

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 03:54:02 AM »
if I think until now I also use binance exchanges, hitbtc, for me it's also a good platform, and also many altcoins that have better volume

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services