Crypto earning, products, services & tools > Investing & Make Money Discussion

PTCShare - 100% real, Genuine and Legal Platform to Earn Money

(1/10) > >>

drak0n:
<<<PTCShare>>> One of the best ways to earn completely for free, loyalty bonuses so you can build up your earning potential over time.
PTCshare is brought to you by the same team behind PaidVerts, one of the leading PTCs that has been paying for almost 5 years!
PtcShare will give you the opportunity to build an additional stream of income by interacting with paid ads, completing surveys and other simple tasks! It will be possible to earn starting completely for FREE.
PTCshare will include various loyalty progression features, that will allow everyone to prove their value via various activities on the site, and that way earn themselves a chance to earn more over time!

<<<Earning Options>>>
Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the most important thing in PTCShare and you need to understand Bonus Ad Points system clearly in order to make a good income from PTCShare.
Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the Currency in PaidVerts. Bonus Ad Points serve 2 things: Paid Ads are sent to us in exchange for the BAP we have accumulated. The accumulated BAP's will place us in a certain BAP Group.
Remember: The MORE bonus ad points you earn, the MORE paid ads you will receive to view.

<<<Achievement Points>>>
Achievements help you gather points based on which you will prove your activity and value to PTCShare and be Rewarded with additional cash ads sent to you.

<<<Upgrade Account>>>
The UPGRADE will cost only $0.05 and you will receive $1 recycled ads. So if you spend $0.05, you will get $1.

<<<Advertising Options>>>
For every $1 you will spend on Bulk Ads, you will be credited with 118% in BAP directly into your account.
BAP will be one of the systems they use to distribute paid ads to users based on their BAP group, the higher the BAP group the more valuable ads you will receive!

<<<Referral Options>>>
-7% commission on their every ad purchase;
-3% commission on the value of their ad clicks;
-Eligibility for additional daily referral ad issue;
-A ton of achievement points, increasing your part of the daily achievement ad issue.

Withdraw Options:
Deposit and cashout methods will be payeer, solidtrustpay, perfect money, litecoin and bitcoin.
Minimum cashout is $1.

Register here:
PTCShare

Thank you.

drak0n:
PTCShare Update
I made a deposit ( $138,96 )

and now i am on group 6

The first regular distribution of ads (ad issue) will start on Monday June 17, 2019.
PTCShare - Great Business Model
Thank you.

drak0n:
<<<PTCShare>>>
June 18, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D

June 26, 2019 | My second Payment Proof

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

calis1:
Received $32 in group 9 today. Back to a low of $12 tomorrow probably.

drak0n:

--- Quote from: calis1 on July 05, 2019, 05:01:38 PM ---Received $32 in group 9 today. Back to a low of $12 tomorrow probably.

--- End quote ---
nice earnings mate, i am really glad for you. Today finally i reached group 7  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version