click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community  (Read 4631 times)

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • What personal information does the platform collect and for what?

All new members of the community fill in information about themselves, where they indicate their country, gender, can enter information about education or work. It's like linkedine info cards. Essentially your profile is your resume, because the information reflects your experience.

Jermaine_Green

• View Profile
    What personal information does the platform collect and for what?

All new members of the community fill in information about themselves, where they indicate their country, gender, can enter information about education or work. It's like linkedine info cards. Essentially your profile is your resume, because the information reflects your experience.

But if I do not want all users to see my personal data, can I somehow hide it?

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • What personal information does the platform collect and for what?

Yes, you can adjust the profile visibility settings. Make it so that the information is available only to you or also to your subscribers, while other users have not seen it. But if you are going to participate in the bounty then filling out the profile is a mandatory requirement.

https://taklimakan.network

Jasper_Novick

• View Profile
    The project is working and it means that you are good enough to attract new users. What marketing tools do you use to work with your target audience?

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • The project is working and it means that you are good enough to attract new users. What marketing tools do you use to work with your target audience?

The team presents its project at global conferences, but the most useful for users of this campaign update bounty. Indeed, the developers have tried to allocate a decent amount of rewards

Jasper_Novick

• View Profile
    The project is working and it means that you are good enough to attract new users. What marketing tools do you use to work with your target audience?

The team presents its project at global conferences, but the most useful for users of this campaign update bounty. Indeed, the developers have tried to allocate a decent amount of rewards

What types of materials on the platform can be useful for the trader? What analysis tools are available?

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • The project is working and it means that you are good enough to attract new users. What marketing tools do you use to work with your target audience?

What types of materials on the platform can be useful for the trader? What analysis tools are available?

For traders, there is a whole section where you can study or share your short-term predictions about the rate of crypto currencies, these are trading signals or mastering strategies for trading behavior.

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile

For traders, there is a whole section where you can study or share your short-term predictions about the rate of crypto currencies, these are trading signals or mastering strategies for trading behavior.

So far, all the tools are presented in the cryptomarket section. It collects statistical information about the cryptocurrency traffic schedule, it is possible to track the history of price changes, etc. The most informative and useful section for trading

Jermaine_Green

• View Profile
    What personal information does the platform collect and for what?
    Yes, you can adjust the profile visibility settings. Make it so that the information is available only to you or also to your subscribers, while other users have not seen it. But if you are going to participate in the bounty then filling out the profile is a mandatory requirement.

Really comfortable
    « Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 09:03:08 AM by Jermaine_Green »

Jasmin_Novak

• View Profile
    Hello. I see that the community is evolving and that is cool. I wanted to know if I found that one blogger copied my article, can this issue be solved somehow?

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Hello. I see that the community is evolving and that is cool. I wanted to know if I found that one blogger copied my article, can this issue be solved somehow?
    You will be better off emailing the developers. Or report that the post requires additional moderation using the report button. Next, administrators will see who first published the article

Jasmin_Novak

• View Profile
    Hello. I see that the community is evolving and that is cool. I wanted to know if I found that one blogger copied my article, can this issue be solved somehow?
    You will be better off emailing the developers. Or report that the post requires additional moderation using the report button. Next, administrators will see who first published the article
    Yes, the situation is not very pleasant. but if I want to publish paid content in the future, how can I limit its availability?

Taklimakan

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Hello. I see that the community is evolving and that is cool. I wanted to know if I found that one blogger copied my article, can this issue be solved somehow?
    Yes, the situation is not very pleasant. but if I want to publish paid content in the future, how can I limit its availability?
    When preparing for publication, you can select the display property to see and comment only your subscribers could

Jasmin_Novak

• View Profile
    Nice!

PiperSimon94

• View Profile
    Saw this old thread and now I want to thank OP. Nice sharing. BTW, I have a question. Don't you have something like schedule templates for employees or something? I need one. Because I'm about to open my own business with crypto. One of my friends told me that he'd found the best weekly schedule template for business, and he's testing it right now. The problem is - I want to use your platform too. Do you have such feature? I would insert this schedule in your app and it would be awesome. If you have it, of course.

I don't think that if you're opening business with crypto it will be useful for you. A schedule template is useful for other purposes, though.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services