click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Official PM&GoBelle Thread; all related news, ads, contests, giveaways go here  (Read 853 times)

ProductMonth

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think it's less spammy if I put everything in a single thread. For this reason I won't create any other thread, I'll just post updates here for ProductMonth.com and GoBelle.me; both stores accept over 40 cryptocurrencies. I have other cryptocurrency stores that I'll keep separate of these two because they are more specialized and uninteresting for larger audiences.

Anyway... we had our first sale on GoBelle a few days ago and I'm very happy about this; it was with NXT. Now I'm obviously a fan of NXT and I hope it goes up because we're not trading the coins.

ProductMonth has infinitely more sales and we're concentrating on it for the time being.
Current contest:
Use the contact form from the website to tell us your online marketing idea! If it's not present in the list from "Best Marketing Resources", you'll receive a FREE! instant invite to this exclusive community!
Permanent giveaway:
Each month we'll randomly select a subscriber through random.org/lists and give him a product of the month for free!

And for those paying with cryptocurrencies, we have a coupon that will work with any product/s only until the end of this month (April 2016): "cryptotakeover"

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
Thumbs up!
★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

ProductMonth

• Novice
    • View Profile
Thanks @Principe

Updates
This month we have started accepting these cryptocurrencies as well: AsiaDigiCoin, CreditBit, MyriadCoin, SativaCoin, TransferCoin and UniversalCurrency

ProductMonth.com contest for May 2016:
Use the contact form from the website to try guessing five of the ten writings from our world-changing pack! If you're successful, you will receive the entire pack for FREE!!

Unrelated: We're delighted SegWit is going live soon!

ProductMonth

• Novice
    • View Profile
No more products in June! We're raising sizeable funds for one of the most important educational projects of all time. If you want a better memory for yourself and for everybody else, please check out https://ProductMonth.com!

Also, this month's giveaway: Ten of the people that subscribe to our <one email per month newsletter> throughout the month of June will receive a previous product of the month! Random.org/lists will be used for randomization.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services