click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cloud Mining - ecos.am  (Read 10534 times)

ecos_mining

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Mining - ecos.am
« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »
✈️ Saul Tarazona - a blockchain, cryptocurrency expert, philanthropist and aeronautical engineer. He has 13 years of extensive experience in STO fundraising with governmental organisations in the integration of innovative technology and tomorrow Saul will "land" on our YouTube channel!

We’ve prepared an interesting interview in which Saul will tell about:

➡️ Where to invest in 2020
➡️ How to guarantee the value of tokens
➡️ How to develop a coronavirus vaccine

See you on our YouTube channel, don’t forget to subscribe 🔻

https://youtu.be/4abYBmzjTKo

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2020, 01:25:49 PM »
🔥 Have you been waiting? You got it!

We are pleased to publish an interview with blockchain expert Saul Tarazona! Click on the link below to know what to do with money, where to invest in 2020 and why bitcoin will grow 📈

Enjoy👇🏻

https://youtu.be/o_1W_k5uh2o

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »
🚀 July has already become a month of records for bitcoin. On July 6, the network’s hashrate reached values   in 12З,4 EH/s. What does it mean?

💁🏻‍♂️ Hashrate is an indicator of how many calculating power miners use to process transactions. A high level of hashrate says that miners believe in profitability, and at the same time, their activity strengthens the network.

But ❗️ This is not all the heights that bitcoin has reached this month.
For example, the value of Hourly New Addresses reached a two-year maximum. Indicators close to current were when the first cryptocurrency reached a historical maximum of $20,000. Also, during this time, the number of Daily Active Addresses almost tripled, from 423,000 to 1.08 million 🤩

More and more people have begun to believe in Bitcoin. Join them via the link👇🏻😏
https://mining.ecos.am/

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 10, 2020, 04:42:48 PM »

Today in our column “ECOS inside” we will tell you about the person responsible for sales and business development both in Russia and abroad, Maxim Skvortsov! A short story about working in the civil service, ECOS and the $250000 deal from Maxim 👇🏻

🔶 Before ECOS
Until 2017, I worked in the state civil service, but even at that time I was interested in the topics of blockchain, mining and cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I began to study everything related to this. Assessing the prospects, I’ve decided to connect my future activities with this area.

In 2017, I got a job at an IT company engaged in the sales of mining equipment and its hosting. This company worked closely with Bitfury, Exscudo and OLDI.

🔷 About ECOS
At ECOS, I am responsible for sales and business development not only in Russia, but also in the international arena. Most of all I like our team. We pay attention for every little thing and each of us is a perfectionist. Perhaps that is why we achieve our goals.

🔶 The fact about myself
I used to play soccer professionally. This experience helps me strive for the best and achieve victories. By the way, once I closed a deal for $250,000 😎

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 11, 2020, 02:03:46 PM »

✌🏻You missed it again. That's why we’ve decided to create a weekly column “Best Content of the Week”, in which we will select the most interesting crypto-related materials.

Enjoy!

https://medium.com/@ecosmining/the-best-content-of-the-week-101b171e7aac

Borent

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2020, 12:32:00 PM »
Halving was not as scary as we imagined. The price of bitcoin has fixed above 9k, even with a decrease in remuneration, things are still going well.

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 15, 2020, 10:39:24 AM »
🚀 Choose your price for Bitmain AntminerT17!

🔶 Follow us on twitter
🔷 Starting price 730$
🔶 Decrease it
🔷 Bid step 10$
🔶 One user - max 3 bids
🔷 Say “Buy” to get the ASIC for the last bid price
🔶 Starts at: 16.07 at 1 pm GMT

https://youtu.be/WEzkucxZLjA

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2020, 02:11:54 PM »

We are starting to publish the materials about the history of mining in different countries! China is the capital of mining. Let's start with this one 😉

https://medium.com/ecos-am/the-anthology-of-mining-china-6654499c835a

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 17, 2020, 05:36:15 PM »

ECOS is responsible for the operation of the free economic zone and here we think that the older cognac is the better it is. Perhaps the same applies to our interview with Lauren Feld 😁

We’ve recorded it more than a month ago, but prepared it just now. And tomorrow we will publish this on our YouTube channel! So follow us and try the most “aged” interview 🥃🥴
https://www.youtube.com/c/ECOS_mining

Arron

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2020, 08:21:00 AM »
Someone exchanged mined coins, did you manage to recoup investments in contracts?

Mifto

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »
Personally, I did not change, because I still expect an even greater leap, however, I calculated what I could get, taking into account the current rate, and the result pleased me.

Arron

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 28, 2020, 08:52:29 AM »
It’s a bit risky, I would immediately exchange it as soon as I had the opportunity to make money on it. I'm not sure that Bitcoin will grow in the near future.

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 28, 2020, 01:58:55 PM »

If you woke up with the question “Why has bitcoin grown?” and you have no answer, we are here to explain why that've happened 👇🏻

https://medium.com/@ecosmining/3-reasons-why-bitcoin-has-grown-f797c634398d

Mifto

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2020, 12:59:21 PM »
I am not 100% sure too, but mining is similar to other investments. In any case, you invest in the future, and most importantly, ecos is legit and honest company that pays.

ecos_mining

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 30, 2020, 01:58:19 PM »

Some ECOS news updates:   

☁️ Now we are mining with Antminer S19 110 TH, and thus we have an updated calculator, where all contracts are generated and are recalculated automatically -  the contract rates are  growing automatically right after the BTC rate growth!

🚀 Thus don't waste your time, take part in ECOS auction, get new profitable contracts until the rates are increased!

✅ Now every contract that takes part in the auction can be found in the calculator on the web site

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services