click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Binance: Research ‘Non-Crypto Public’ is Now Getting Into Bitcoin  (Read 203 times)

jgilpulg

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
The report also underscores the all-time high volumes of crypto assets recently traded on the CME Group. Indeed, over USD 1 billion were traded during a single 24-hour period in May 2019.

https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-non-crypto-public-binance-research/

Etrilicious

• View Profile
its only normal for investors to buy into bitcoin, afterall everybody wants to get rich. i hope they are smart enough to invest wisely because crypto can dump so hard as fast as going up to.

Pelanavreo

• View Profile
The report also underscores the all-time high volumes of crypto assets recently traded on the CME Group. Indeed, over USD 1 billion were traded during a single 24-hour period in May 2019.

https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-non-crypto-public-binance-research/

This is great, there are many investors who want Bitcoin and invest by expecting a price increase that is so fast, I feel investors have begun to understand this digital asset, so I always see good news with a high level of trading volume than before.

Heleon

• View Profile
I feel this is a welcome development for the crypto community, if things should continue this way wish i feel will surely continue then beyond the sky is the limit of cryptocurrency.
                               Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services