click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Poll

How to legalize crypto trading?

How to store funds safely?
1 (100%)
Where is the right way to buy stablecoins?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: June 30, 2019, 04:54:25 PM

Author Topic: Raido Finance is a digital asset exchange  (Read 1175 times)

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
Raido Finance is a digital asset exchange
« on: May 31, 2019, 04:54:25 PM »
Raido Finance is a reliable licensed cryptocurrency platform, that operates under Estonian law: https://raidofinance.eu/
Our main benefits:
- Security funds. We use cold storage of funds and own crypto Node;
- Manufacturability. High speed of transactions, automated trading process by API protocol;
- Fiat support. Low commissions for fiat operations with crypto assets;
- Automatic output;
- EU legal compliance gives legalized status of trading process and protection of Money laundering. Licenses provided by Raidofinance OÜ: FRK000354, FFA000291, FIU000266, FVR000433

Our products:
- RF Token: 50% discount of trading commission by Raido Token. https://raidofinance.eu/rf-token
- Stablecoin bridge: reliable way to buy/sell Stablecoins for fiat funds. https://raidofinance.eu/stable-coin-bridge

Our commissions:
Standard commission for transaction is 0.2%. Using RF Token, trading commission is reduced to 0.1%. Commission for withdrawal is 0.5%. https://raidofinance.eu/commission-and-limits

Payment method:
SEPA
WAYS to BUY/SELL. The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) is a payment-integration initiative of the European Union for simplification of bank transfers denominated in euro. As of 2018, SEPA consists of the 28 member states of the European Union, as well as the four member states of the European Free Trade Association (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), and Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City.
BUY commission EURS – 1%  SELL commission EURS – 1%

Our support Team: [email protected]. helps users while any question of trading process or platform use.

kventin.upgrade

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Raido Finance is a digital asset exchange
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 10:18:15 AM »
I looked your site and platform. Looks quite usable.

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 11:20:15 PM »
I never really prefer selecting random options when it comes to Crypto trading. As if you go with these type of exchanges, it will just create too much of a problem. And that is something I will really not suggest to anyone, at least not friends!

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 09:44:21 AM »
I looked your site and platform. Looks quite usable.

Thank you very much for your reply! Do you plan to use our platform?

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 09:47:24 AM »
I never really prefer selecting random options when it comes to Crypto trading. As if you go with these type of exchanges, it will just create too much of a problem. And that is something I will really not suggest to anyone, at least not friends!

Hello! Did you visit our website? raidofinance.eu.

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 11:49:26 AM »
Raido Finance is a reliable licensed cryptocurrency platform, that operates under Estonian law: https://raidofinance.eu/
Our main benefits:
- Security funds. We use cold storage of funds and own crypto Node;
- Manufacturability. High speed of transactions, automated trading process by API protocol;
- Fiat support. Low commissions for fiat operations with crypto assets;
- Automatic output;
- EU legal compliance gives legalized status of trading process and protection of Money laundering. Licenses provided by Raidofinance OÜ: FRK000354, FFA000291, FIU000266, FVR000433

Our products:

- RF Token: 50% discount of trading commission by Raido Token. https://raidofinance.eu/rf-token
- Stablecoin bridge: reliable way to buy/sell Stablecoins for fiat funds. https://raidofinance.eu/stable-coin-bridge

Our commissions:
Standard commission for transaction is 0.2%. Using RF Token, trading commission is reduced to 0.1%. Commission for withdrawal is 0.5%. https://raidofinance.eu/commission-and-limits

Payment method:
SEPA
WAYS to BUY/SELL. The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) is a payment-integration initiative of the European Union for simplification of bank transfers denominated in euro. As of 2018, SEPA consists of the 28 member states of the European Union, as well as the four member states of the European Free Trade Association (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), and Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City.
BUY commission EURS – 1%  SELL commission EURS – 1%

Our support Team: [email protected]. helps users while any question of trading process or platform use.
Hello Raido. In your topic I have read about "RF Token: 50% discount of trading commission by Raido Token". Can you clarify this, please?

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 11:52:42 AM »
Hello Raido. In your topic I have read about "RF Token: 50% discount of trading commission by Raido Token". Can you clarify this, please?
[/quote]
Hi, Frank. Yes, sure. See small and clear example - Trading commission for transaction is 0.2% on our exchange. Using RF Token trading commission is 0.1%. So it seems 50% discount.

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 12:00:26 PM »
Hi, Frank. Yes, sure. See small and clear example - Trading commission for transaction is 0.2% on our exchange. Using RF Token trading commission is 0.1%. So it seems 50% discount.
[/quote]
Ok. I C. I have made an account on the raidofinance.eu. Where can I find function - pay commission by RF? Help me sir.

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 12:04:28 PM »
Ok. I C. I have made an account on the raidofinance.eu. Where can I find function - pay commission by RF? Help me sir.
[/quote]
It is so easy. To pay commission by RF Token you need to:
🔹 Have enough RF Tokens on your personal account on raidofinance.eu;
🔹 In trading terminal make enable the function "Use RF for trade commission".

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »
Sir, if I do not have enough RF Tokens on my balance, how will the commission be charged?)

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 01:50:57 PM »
It will be charged like standard commission (0.2%). Without 50% discount.

BenGarth

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 01:53:22 PM »
Hello everyone! How are you admin? What's new around your project?

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 01:55:16 PM »
It will be charged like standard commission (0.2%). Without 50% discount.
Ohh, I C. SO bettter have some Raido coins on my balance.

Raido

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2019, 02:01:39 PM »
Hello everyone! How are you admin? What's new around your project?
Hello, Ben! If you want to know more about our project find here our full analysis report. https://raidofinance.eu/analytics
Our last news - burning RF Token for the commission payment!

According to our roadmap we have burnt 40509.39218809779 RF tokens. It's the first burning of Raido token for trading commission on platform. The remaining emission is 10505.055.6078119 RF.

So we fulfill own obligation in front of Сlients and value of RF Token is increasing.

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2019, 02:13:00 PM »
Which asset can I trade to RF?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services