click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Altcoin death?  (Read 1822 times)

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
Re: Altcoin death?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2019, 03:46:52 AM »
Back in 2017, altcoins grow along with Bitcoin but if you study the trend now it is different, we need stability in bitcoin for altcoins to grow, which means, Bitcoin will increase first then after some level of stability in Bitcoin, altcoins will start to grow.

yes I also agree with you, that now the price of bitcoin is also starting to experience better growth, because now all market prices are also starting to grow, so I believe the krypto currency will also be more advanced in the future

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2019, 03:51:02 AM »
if in my opinion the altcoin will also grow better in the future because now the price of krypto is also getting better.
bitcoins price Will need to stabilize do the altseason can have a go.
do you think it's a bad time for altcoins?

if I think now is the right time you can enter your money in altcoin, because now the altcoin market movement is already a pretty good price, so now is also the right time to get a lot of Altcoin.

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2019, 02:06:41 PM »
if in my opinion the altcoin will also grow better in the future because now the price of krypto is also getting better.
I agree with you, because altcoin has its own investors, so altcoin will always grow

serggg

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2019, 08:31:49 PM »
as I understand, Facebook will remain a centralized network, but the coin will be on its blockchain

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2019, 11:34:19 PM »
I agree with you, because altcoin has its own investors, so altcoin will always grow

Yes, it is true. Investors will keep the use of altcoins, they will never let altcoins to die since it is their assets. And don't forget that altcoins also have their communities. The communities will have big roles to make altcoins growing and continuing its existence.

Etrilicious

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2019, 01:01:33 AM »
altcoin dead?? nope i dont think so even come 5years time. evolution is taking place things will get better and in the process of that believers of crypto will benefit from it. so yes! people can and will get rich, in time.

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2019, 03:47:44 AM »
~snip~

Yes, it is true. Investors will keep the use of altcoins, they will never let altcoins to die since it is their assets. And don't forget that altcoins also have their communities. The communities will have big roles to make altcoins growing and continuing its existence.
They want a new atmosphere, indeed they may also hold bitcoin, but their altcoin also needs to trade in order to get profits quickly

dancoiner

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2019, 02:38:48 PM »
altcoin dead?? nope i dont think so even come 5years time. evolution is taking place things will get better and in the process of that believers of crypto will benefit from it. so yes! people can and will get rich, in time.

But you see how fast BTC growing?
I am not sure I need to invest in altcoins anymore.

Murphy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2019, 04:23:51 PM »
Well, i think altcoins are good and they had a lot of chances for future growth let the crypto market stable a bit more and let the BTC cross $20k k level we will see a huge gain on altcoins for me altcoins are good they are cheap in price but after buying them we have to wait which is a bit difficult for many people.

Penny_btc

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2019, 01:30:06 PM »
No there are chances of invest in Alts and booking Profit. I have booked profit through LTO, BNB, Link and many more.

tsakf

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2019, 07:46:34 PM »
There are good and bad Altcoins. The  bad will vanish, and the good will be here for long. Sometimes, it is difficult to distinguish.
█████████████████████ Check out my cryptocurrency video collection █████████████████████

https://tsakf.org

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2019, 10:29:16 PM »
They want a new atmosphere, indeed they may also hold bitcoin, but their altcoin also needs to trade in order to get profits quickly

It is good to have various coins and have more chances to gain profits. Even if people like to hold Bitcoin, they also need to have altcoins in their wallets. Yes, sometimes altcoins provide faster profits than Bitcoin. That's why many people use altcoins for trading.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services