click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Do you play golf?  (Read 423 times)

MotifSky

• Novice
    • View Profile
Do you play golf?
« on: May 27, 2019, 05:22:40 PM »
How good are your skills in this sport?

shielaegis

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
Re: Do you play golf?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 02:18:52 PM »
There are very few players of golf because it is called rich man's sport I think it is very expensive to play for a normal people, but I play billiard it looks the same for me tho billiard have pockets short distant from each other

Enola

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 02:13:12 PM »
It's one of my favourite games and I rather often play it with my friends :) I'm a rather good amateur player so my skills are high and I'm totally satisfied with this, I've never been obsessed with the idea of becoming the best player in the world because for me it's just a sport game and fun is the main thing for me.
I can say that learning to play golf is actually possible for everybody but the interest for this game really matters much because improving the skills for it takes much time and in general golf is a difficult game in case of many rules and demands patience which not all people have.
If you are a newbie, it's better to start your practice with a teaching pro because learning the basics from scratch is much easier than correcting your gaming style later. The most important things for golf in general are developing a right, stable and well-balanced posture, improving the skill of holding clubs and techniques of making swings https://golfclubguru.net/the-best-golf-tips-to-fix-any-swing-flaw/. And all these things demand much practice, for example your every session should include from 50 balls and several swings for the each of them.
The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 03:09:19 AM »
I am actually very happy with golf, but nowadays I also rarely do that, I prefer soccer and running a marathon.

Ruperto

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 12:37:00 PM »
Hey. How do you guys like tabletop games? Recently, a friend on the weekend we had fun in ping pong and billiards. It is really suitable for good outdoor activities and enhance mood. I even wanted to buy something interesting in the house to play with family and friends.

Rexi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 05:42:30 AM »
I’d like to play golf but I don’t have in my country.

Breendoo

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 04:32:56 PM »
For me it seems to be quite boring. I like more dynamic sports like football for example. It's still getting boring from time to time but if you bet, basically any game can become really interesting. Just try it yourself. On https://1xbet-kenya.biz you'll find all the info on how to register on a betting website.

Artemiy677

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2019, 12:50:51 PM »
I like golf

carina228

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 12:55:07 PM »
Yes, I'm with my boyfriend to play golf. His favorite sport is golf and football. He addicted to it and prefer using https://777score.co.uk/ when I need to bet on sport or to get interesting sports information.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services