click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Hot or cold?  (Read 485 times)

UnikeysTeam

• View Profile
Re: Cryptocurrency wallets: Hot or cold?
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 04:13:07 AM »
Cold/Hardware wallet is a more secure way to store crypto asset. Please feel free to give a try on the world's first biometric hardware wallet, the UKey card! https://medium.com/@UnikeysTeam/how-unikeys-is-looking-to-change-the-game-1dfee57dd7e4

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 06:36:09 PM »
I currently use a software wallet, where we can get it for free and it's also quite safe.
Until now, my assets are still safe in the software

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 03:39:05 PM »
I use cold purses, because the security is proven and very easy to use. Until now I always use it

agustd0309

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 10:06:33 AM »
It all depends on your requirements. Whether you’d like to spend more and be secure, or you’d like to save your money and be in constant fear of getting hacked. If it’s the former one then go for Hardware wallets, but if it’s the latter one then you can select Online wallets.

Hardware Wallets - These physical devices are the most secure wallets, being virtually unhackable and keeping your private key safe. The best part about these wallets is that until and unless it is connected to your PC for access, the device won’t work. Some of the best hardware wallets are Ledger Nano S, Trezor, KeepKey, etc.
Online Wallets - The thing with online wallets and why so many people prefer them is that these wallets can be accessed from anywhere and on any device. Plus, it’s free (unlike hardware wallets that are quite expensive). Also, they are mostly used for their in-built exchange feature, which the hardware wallets do not possess. Some popular and reliable wallets are Jaxx, Exodus, Guarda, etc.

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 11:58:21 AM »
Cold wallets more secured?

agustd0309

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
Cold wallets more secured?

Yes, they indeed are. The safest wallet you'll ever find!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services