click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How to Research Cryptocurrency?  (Read 606 times)

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: How to Research Cryptocurrency?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 10:40:41 PM »
~snip~

What response is this? I think you are a little out of topic, bro. The topic above is talking about the research before you decide to invest in a project. While you are offering something. I think it is better to read deeply before you make a reply. Or your intention is to make a spam post?  ???

Ghanda

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 01:36:29 AM »
Many people are joining in looking for bitcoin and exist in cryptocurrency world are because the selling price is very expensive ...
They only think about being able to change their economy ...
But they should eventually understand what cryptocurrency is, because it often wrestles in the crypto world ...

Murphy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 09:08:26 PM »
I think this is pretty informative stuff I want to include something, I think before investing in any currency it is very important to do research on it and the internet is full of information we can visit some good forums and blogs to get information about any project and along with that it is also important to take a look at the development team before choosing a project for investment.

dancoiner

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2019, 02:44:49 PM »
I read crypto news on CoinDesk and it's okay for me.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services