click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Best Exchanges with No KYC  (Read 464 times)

kagsjazz

• Novice
    • View Profile
Best Exchanges with No KYC
« on: May 24, 2019, 12:59:10 PM »
Looking for a legit and reputable exchange that allows you to sidestep KYC at no compromise to the platform’s security? Here is a collection of the 5 best trading platforms which factors in essential qualities, including high liquidity, low fees, robust security, and a wide variety of advanced order types.

Binance - is one of the world’s most trusted crypto-crypto exchange for basic buy low - sell high with the widest range of coins. Low fees at 0.1% + further 25% off when using BNB coin. KYC may be requested when withdrawing large amounts but is not required to sign up and when withdrawing less than 2 BTC per day.

BiBox - is a highly liquid crypto-crypto exchange but with different and fewer altcoin markets (127) to that of Binance. Additionally, BiBox provides the opportunity to margin trade with up to 3x leverage and go short in falling markets.  Fees are only 0.1% + a further 50% off when using the BIX coin. No KYC to register and to withdrawal less than 2 BTC per day

PrimeXBT - is a bitcoin-based margin trading platform, offering the crypto industry’s highest leverage and shorting with up to 100x to all top 5 major cryptos (BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, XRP).  The user-friendly platform recently added FX, commodities, and stock indices. Fees are only 0.05%, no KYC to register and gain full access (including new assets), + withdrawal limits.

KuCoin - is an excellent crypto-crypto exchange that offers a wide range of crypto assets, featuring loads of NEO pairs.  The easy-to-use interface is one of the exchanges most notable features, as well as high liquidity. Fees are competitive at only 0.1%. There is a KYC verification BUT you can skip past it and further avoid it by withdrawing less than 2 BTC per day.

Bitmex - also a bitcoin-based margin trading platform that offers up to 100x leverage on BTC trades and lesser varying amount on other altcoins (50x on ETH, 33.3x on LTC, 20x on BCH, ADA, and XRP). Fees are low at 0.075% on BTC trades, increasing to 0.25% on all other coins. There is no KYC and no withdrawal limits.   

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Best Exchanges with No KYC
    « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 01:50:18 PM »
    Useful post! +1 karma for you : )
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
      • View Profile
    Re: Best Exchanges with No KYC
    « Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 08:44:13 PM »
    Thanks for sharing this,i am already on a fee exchanges in your list because of the no kyc.
    Will look into primexbt because they Also offer Forex.

██
           █████
          ███ ███
         ███   ███
        ███ ▄█▄ ███
      ▐███       ███▌
     ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
    █████▀   ████████████
             ████   ████
             ███████████
             █████████▀
             ████
             ████
             ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
             ▄███████████▄██████████████████
            ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ██████████████████████████████░░██
          ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
          ███████████████████████████████░░██
           █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ██████████████████████████████░░██
            ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
             ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
             ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
           ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
     █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
    ███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
    .FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
    .CERTIFICATIONS......................
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
    TWITTER
    MEDIUM
    GITHUB
    REDDIT
    SLACK
    BTC TALK

Jeffbrad

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 06:12:49 AM »
    I will add more for you when i was using vinex to trade veil and it doesn't require KYC and the withdrawal amount for a new account is a lot up to 2 BTC. I have tried to use crex24 too and trade safeinsure and that was giving a good impression too and it's needed KYC when someone needed to WD a lot of amounts but gives some BTCs as the maximum withdrawal for non KYC users. Latoken doesn't require KYC and gives you up to 2 BTC withdrawal for a non KYC account but the problem is the security of latoken is sucks.

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 07:43:44 PM »
    I myself have also used both exchanges without KYC, for me it's also good to get benefits, because the altcoin in it also has good potential in the future, while I also use exchanges, Bitmex and Kucoin.

Mpxs

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 10:28:57 PM »
    I think this post is also good and useful for new users so that it can help to benefit from markets that do not use KYC.

katemi

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 02, 2019, 04:57:33 AM »
    Yes, binance it does not require KYC, and binance indeed Exchange largest trustworthy although without KYC, I always trade in binance

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 10:09:11 AM »
    ~snip~

Binance and KuCoin are good exchanges. Those are already familiar and popular. Especially Binance, it is successful to be the best exchange in the world. And popularize IEO to investors as a current way to get new trusted coins.

Useful post! +1 karma for you : )

Yes, it should be useful. I am quite happy to see a good post among too many useless posts in our forum. Commonly, it comes from new accounts.

calis1

• crypto currency news
    • Garden Hero
      • View Profile
      • cryptocurrency news
    « Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 05:32:15 PM »
    I do not like KYC whether it is exchanges or airdrops. I use kucoin as I never withdraw more than 2btc in one go.

NeerajN

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 10:58:00 AM »
    kUCOIN COINBASE DIGITAL TICKS EXCHANGE

Bamzmeca

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 04:33:38 PM »
    Exchange without KYC is a free place for traders, because it does not require difficult conditions to trade in it

Redix

• Garden Staff
    • Legendary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: June 11, 2019, 12:05:16 AM »
    Exchange without KYC is a free place for traders, because it does not require difficult conditions to trade in it

Yes, it is like in idex. A decentralized exchange like idex doesn't require for KYC. We just need to put wallet address there. But centralized exchanges like indodax, binance, or others require KYC to identify their clients/members. Yeah, we can choose what we think better. Anyway, it also depends on where our coins are listed.

Ghanda

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 10:57:51 PM »
    I think this post is also good and useful for new users so that it can help to benefit from markets that do not use KYC.

Agree with you this thread is very usefull, that give information for new user that exchange with no KY C is free and  Not difficult for us as new trader. Thank you.

DiMas

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 02:17:04 PM »
    it's my own cryptocurrency experience, I would include to the list bitstorage finance. it doesn't use kyc. it has quick registration and  interface is a sight for sore eyes.   

john_dies_at_the_end

• Novice
      • View Profile
      • NewBrands
    « Reply #14 on: March 05, 2020, 06:23:11 PM »
    I think that if you are searching for non-KYC platform it's better to go for well-made DEXes instead of trading on one of those huge exchanges.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services