click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Will other coins survive?  (Read 1134 times)

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
Re: Will other coins survive?
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2019, 06:19:31 AM »
yes like now more and more new coins cannot last longer, because every day the value of coins also decreases, so for me it also won't last longer, because coins don't have a long future.

Redix

• Garden Staff
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2019, 11:42:05 PM »
yes like now more and more new coins cannot last longer, because every day the value of coins also decreases, so for me it also won't last longer, because coins don't have a long future.

I don't think all values of crypto coins are going down. Some still continue to grow and improve their prices. But surely, some have been experiencing the drop in prices. Anyway, why do you think crypto coins haven't a long future? Don't you see a coin like BTC survived for years?

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2019, 10:15:47 AM »
All the potential projects i am in seen to be slowely dieing with Bitcoin and ethereums price surge over the past few months. But patience will pay in the end.
Maybe at this time only the bitcoin is being pumped, maybe some time in the future, surely the altcoin will soon be pumped after bitcoin

Lore

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2019, 11:56:40 AM »
There is always contest between crypto.
The strongest will survive, but not many of them have real potential.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services