click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [AUCTION] The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist «5Ksana»  (Read 229 times)

5ksana_handmade

• Novice
    • View Profile
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

❤❤❤Welcome everybody, who interested creativity and interested to decorate this world and to make him more beautiful!❤❤❤

My name is Oksana (5Ksana) and I am a professional master of creating jewelry, elements of decor, production of clothes in individual orders in different techniques and much more. I try that my works were beautiful and touched hearts of people what they would be wanted to be repeated or got for themselves, for decoration of the apartment, for the beloved kids, etc. I have a degree in "Design" .In this area I am working more than 15 years.

I want to present you the items of decor, designed by me. I create exclusive things for several years. All items are designed with love and bring positive emotions, both to adults, and kids. All works are hand-made, and comprise only ecologically natural materials.

Artist: 5Ksana ( INSTAGRAM @5ksana_handmade )

[AUCTION] The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist «5Ksana»

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist 5Ksana

Artist: 5Ksana ( INSTAGRAM @5ksana_handmade )

https://www.instagram.com/5ksana_handmade/

Condition: MINT
100% HandMade

I'm pleased to present to you my painting "Bitcoin", depicting a typical digital representation of the currency, but with a special twist!

One of the hallmarks of my work is taking objects from the digital realm and illustrating them using interesting and natural material like wine cork.

There is a real satisfaction and joy one gets seeing the ethereal entities we see onscreen everyday turned into real objects like paintings.

Bitcoin and such currencies offer independence from the monopolistic pyramid scheme of tyranny and should be embraced by freedom loving people everywhere.

The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist 5Ksana are the perfect gift for that "hard to buy for" friend. They make great wedding, anniversary, hostess, or anytime presents. Use this to pin up your "to do" list, or just simply enjoy it as a decoration.
But most of all the picture is intended for private collectors who love cryptocurrency and freedom!

Made from real upcycled wine corks, no synthetic corks are used.

All genuine corks sourced from wineries, vineyards, and wine bars, with the natural shades of bordeaux, merlot, and pinot noir.

A hanger CAN BE attached to the back of each for wall mounting.

The picture is unique and the only one in the world.

Only handmade!

Size: 11.2" x 11.2" inches - 30 x 30 cm
Materials: recycled wine corks, glue, acrylic sealant.

Shipping fees for this product Europe (EMS): 0,0049 [btc]  Payment Methods Bitcoin
Shipping fees for this product USA (EMS): 0,0057 [btc]  Payment Methods  Bitcoin

Delivery time: 7– 10 business days. This information is only valid for shipping to Europe. Shipping times to other countries may vary. ( USA : 11-13 business days).

BUY

Starting Bid:       0.07 [btc] BTC
Bid Increments:    0.005 [btc]  BTC
Auction Ends:      May 27th 2019, 12:00 PST

SNIPE: Any bid made on any set in last 10 minutes will extend the auction 10 minutes beyond end time OR last bid until no new bids are made.

If you can not send a direct message here, please use the email address [email protected]

«Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine or Bitcoin» – 5Ksana

Ruperto

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [AUCTION] The Painting of the "Bitcoin" of the artist «5Ksana»
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 05:53:53 AM »
Yes, it's a really interesting approach to contemporary art. I love these things and often go to the site 1st-art-gallery.com to see new works by talented artists. I already have a few paintings in my small home collection. Soon my wife's birthday and I decided to surprise her and ordered a portrait.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services