click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: The No.1 exchange Binance got hacked. Are we safe? Can hackers be stoped?  (Read 2122 times)

Etrilicious

• View Profile
Hmmmmmm! This is a huge question. If binance could be hacked, I don't think we are safe. The only way we can be safe is if when work with people with integrity and who wants to protect there image by all means. Trust me, there's an insider involved in binance ish!
Even the best of the best sure have their worst moment and i think binance just had theirs. Haha everyone seem convince that binance had an inside man.
Oh yeah! That's unavoidable, hackers are very skilled nowadays and even binance can get hacked sometimes. But at least the way they handle the incident was so professional.
indeed it was very professional, well managed and they admitted their faults, the CEO is indeed very competent. i also heard he's going to compensate the affected accounts?

twinkle

• View Profile
There are still no exact information about how the exchange actually got hacked.. i have seen so many videos that state that someone from the inside conducted the entire hack
so things are not yet transparent

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services