click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 🔵[ANN]🔵Max Property Group - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵(ENG VER, NIG)  (Read 1265 times)

I-aM-GrUt

• Novice
    • View Profile

I-aM-GrUt

• Novice
    • View Profile

I-aM-GrUt

• Novice
    • View Profile

Dear community,

We are happy to share that recently we have added several new properties to our MPGUK and MPF II funds.

For our UK fund, we added a 7-bedroom house. The object is situated in Bishopton Road, Stockton. It was purchased for £135,000.00 and generates yearly a net rental income of £21,400. This is a yield of 18,85%.

For our Dutch fund, MPF II, we purchased two properties. The first property is the Pleinweg 80B, Rotterdam. The house is situated near the center of Rotterdam South, an area which will be completely transformed in the coming years. The object was purchased for €120,000.00 and has a gross yield of 6.9%

The final object that we purchased is the Wolphaertsbocht 279-C, Rotterdam. This ground floor house has a garden and is situated in the district of Carnisse. The district and the surrounding streets will be completely renovated in the coming years. The object was purchased for €122,300.00 and also has a gross yield of 6.9%

We trust you'll be happy with this update and that you are pleased to see that we are working very hard behind the scenes. Our monthly newsletter which contains more technical details will follow shortly.

With kind regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO

I-aM-GrUt

• Novice
    • View Profile

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services